24th March 2013, 02:06 AM
komal79

Is B.Ed from Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan New Delhi university recognized by NCTE or UGCIF?

is BEd from akhil bharatiya siksha sansthsn new delhi university recognised by NCTE or UGCif not what is the other altenative. is the time money spent and hardwork all waste.plwase guide me of what shsll be done. please send ur suggestoon in my mail

5th April 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed from Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan New Delhi university recognized by NCTE or UGCIF?

IS BA - Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan, new delhi listed in UGC or fake?
13th May 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed from Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan New Delhi university recognized by NCTE or UGCIF?

Training/employment for Assam required primary teachers,what does it mean?after completing the course we will get placement or what?
24th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hi o need to know is this organization real or fake
31st October 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

does Akhil Bhartiya Open Shikshan Sansthan provide stiphend during the training period an dsalary after the completion for promotion of Sansthan educational works
24th November 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

does the institute provide accomodation for the trainee?
5th February 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

does Akhil Bhartiya Open Shikshan Sansthan provide stiphend during the training period an the salary after the completion for promotion of Sansthan educational works?
5th February 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Akhil Bharatiya Shikshan Sansthan recognized by NCTE or UGCIF? and how they give jobs guarantee on the period of trainig

actaully sir i applied for a job of C.I.T (computer internet teacher ) they sended me a selection letter where they mentioned that in the trainig period u will get rs 7000 stiphend per month and after completion of the training rs . 21000 salary will be given to u for the promotion of the sansthans educational works . sir pls tell me that how they given job to me without conducting any interview etc's
2nd March 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly confirm me about aakhil bhartiya open shikshan sansthan as they have me selection letter along with other form kindly confirm me whether they provide a stiphened of 7500 per month or not
12th March 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir kindly confirm me about aakhil bhartiya open shikshan sansthan as they have me selection letter for Primary Teacher Training along with other form kindly confirm me whether they provide a stiphened of 7500 per month and after completion Rs 21000 per month salary. Sir I confused for my right way in this job. please tell me how they given job me and where appointed. my e-mail Id is [email protected] Mobile no- 9864394542
13th March 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Fake university racket busted

NEW DELHI: A 49-year-old Delhi University graduate has been arrested for allegedly running a fake university in the Capital.

Several thousand fake degree certificates of various courses, letterheads and stamps bearing the name of the university have been seized.

Anil Kumar Aggarwal has been running %u201CAkhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan%u201D from an LIG flat in Sarita Vihar here since 1997. He would put out advertisements in newspapers and trap unsuspecting people with promises of MBA, MCA, M.Com., M.Ed. and B.Ed. degree certificates. He would charge Rs.9,000 to Rs.20.000 for the certificate.
20th March 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Plz.update me about akhil bhartiya open shikhshan sansthan as I have already applied .and send my education
al documents and first installment of Rs 7000 after receiving appointment letter .now I want correct information regarding it.....
27th March 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly confirm me in details about aakhil bhartiya open shikshan sansthan as they have selected me for Primary Teacher Training along with other form,so kindly confirm me whether they provide a stiphend of 7500 per month and after completion Rs 21000 per month salary. Sir I confused for my right way in this job. please tell me how they given me the job and salary and what is the process of training and salary and where appointed. please quick reply in details.
31st March 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4283720]Sir, kindly confirm me in details about aakhil bhartiya open shikshan sansthan as they have selected me for Primary Teacher Training along with other form,so kindly confirm me whether they provide a stiphend of 7500 per month and after completion Rs 21000 per month salary. Sir I confused for my right way in this job. please tell me how they given me the job and salary and what is the process of training and salary and where appointed. please quick reply in details.
31st March 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly confirm me in details about aakhil bhartiya open shikshan sansthan as they have selected me for Primary Teacher Training along with other form,so kindly confirm me whether they provide a stiphend of 7500 per month and after completion Rs 21000 per month salary. Sir I confused for my right way in this job. please tell me how they given me the job and salary and what is the process of training and salary and where appointed. please quick reply in details.
20th April 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Same question related getting 7500 stiphend per month and after complete the training period u will get 21000 per month salary
23rd April 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected for primary teacher traineee in akhil bhartiya shikshan sansthan...i ve to deposit 7500 rs in ist installment ...i suspect some foul in this process ... i ve come to know that the same university is fake...depostiing 7500 rs during training process doesnt make sense
26th April 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is B.Ed from Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan New Delhi university recognized by NCTE or UGCIF?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3490199]Training/employment for Assam required primary teachers,what does it mean?after completing the course we will get placement or what not
30th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly confirm me about aakhil bhartiya open shikshan sansthan as they have send selection letter for Primary Teacher Training along with other form kindly confirm me whether they provide a stiphened of 7500 per month and after completion Rs 21000 per month salary. Sir I am confused for my right way in this job. please tell me how they given job me and where appointed. my e-mail Id is [email protected] 9811286474
30th April 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Want to knw will I really get money during my nursery teacher training period.
1st May 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I received selection letter and another letter also for the primary teacher training. After receiving I send my all my document and admission fee to the Akhil bharatiya open shikshan shansthans. During the training period we will get stipend 7500 per month, after the complete of training get salary 21000 per month promote the education for santhans..That is correct or what I just get confushed plz inform me true way for my better future. plz send me correct inform in my email [email protected] As soon as possible
4th May 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly confirm me about aakhil bhartiya open shikshan sansthan as they have me selection letter along with other form kindly confirm me whether they provide a stiphened of 7500 per month or not
27th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

evn i was selected.. I think its fake total fake... why would they charge 10,000 if fr stiphend they r paying 7000.
1st July 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Iam selected for primary teacher training in Akhil Bhartiya sansthan tell me about this real or fake
17th July 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

ABSS send me a selelection letter and have to deposite 10000. Is this fake or real?
22nd August 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have re ived appointment letter from ABSS but i want to know all the procedure of work of this
sansthan.
18th September 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

ABSS is doing a great job by providing jobs to desperate people.but one thing I'm not clear s that who provide the jobs n s Rs10000 enough to get me the job for how many years???.
28th November 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,please confirm about abosseducation and send me to my email: [email protected]
Thank you.
25th June 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is B. Ed. degree from AKHIL BHARATIYA SHIKSHA SANSTHAN NEW DELHI recognized by NCTE or UGCIF
30th June 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i had taken a correspo b.ed degree from akhil bhartia siksha sansthan .i want to know about my degree is valid or not. please reply soon
26th August 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir training for Manipur required primary teachers,what does it mean?After completing the course how does we will get job or what?
16th September 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want say of all the unemployed friend dont apply this organization...its fake adv. i hope belvd my suggest ...I already applied and pay 7000/- them..its a chain system business...not given any jon no certificate delivered...so please dnt apply here.....anybody have law power then you noticed police on akhil bharatiya .......
19th September 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I did Ba english. Literature through this university. (one year scheme ) correspondence from Nashik in 2007. Now i wanted. To go for MA english from pune university . They do not accept. My digree sir. They say this digree is in valid. What do i do now. Can i atleast do MA from punjab / patyala university . Will my all money & time wil get waste now sir. please help & guide me in my email .
19th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I did Ba english. Literature through this university. (one year scheme ) correspondence from Nashik in 2007. Now i wanted. To go for MA english from pune university . They do not accept. My digree sir. They say this digree is in valid. What do i do now. Can i atleast do MA from punjab / patyala university . Will my all money & time wil get waste now sir. please help & guide me in my email [email protected]
15th June 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir can u help me out to get the address and phone numbers of the study centers in karnataka . My mail id is [email protected]
17th March 2022, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Is akhil bhartia shikshan prashikshan sansthan is approved by NCTE for NTT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?