15th May 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed can be done after studying Mass Communication or not?

I am planning to study mass communication from patna university and I am planning to study B.Ed after mass communication. Can I do or not please inform to this no 9504009121.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  3. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  4. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  5. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  6. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  7. B.Ed can be done after studying Mass Communication or not? -- [New]
  8. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  10. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. Is it possible Mass Communication after B.Tech IT?
  13. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  15. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  16. Is it necessary to pursue B.A in Mass Communication after 12th to do BJMC and MJMC?
  17. How to study BA mass communication after class 12th (PCM)?
  18. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
15th May 2017, 06:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed can be done after studying Mass Communication or not?

Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do B.Ed course after studying Mass Communication.

ELIGIBILITY: Candidate must have passed graduation with at least 55% from a recognized university.

For more information you can visit at the official Website: www.patnauniversity.ac.in/

Contact Address: Ashok Rajpath, Near Patna College, Patna, Bihar 800005
15th May 2017, 07:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course. In recent time this course has become compulsory for teaching in government schools at primary and secondary schools.

The minimum academic qualification required for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. You can apply for B.Ed course after mass communication course.
15th May 2017, 07:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completing your mass communication course.

The essential qualification for pursuing B.Ed course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor or master degree.

Candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by universities for admission in course.
1st October 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation with communicative english major course....can i do b.ed course after it?
12th January 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed Under Pune University ? I have done B.A in Journalism and mass communication under Calcutta university. I am staying in Pune right now.
15th January 2019, 05:29 PM
praveenyoutuber

After graduation, you can go for M.A Journalism and Mass Communication. Eligibility is pass with 50% marks in your graduation, rest depends on the university you choose. You can either pursue PGD in Mass Communication or Masters in same. Better apply to any government university or college.
27th July 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Is B. Sc visual communication eligible for B. Ed???
9th September 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for b.ed. I have completed my graduation in mass communication. And what subjects can I reach after completing b.ed.
23rd September 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for b.ed. I have completed my graduation in mass communication. And what subjects can I reach after completing b.ed.
25th November 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is b.ed equivalent to bachelor degree in mass communication or journalism?
23rd January 2020, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduations in BA but my percentage was 49.76 after that i did MA in mass com where i scored 63% now i want to do B'ed can i do? Am i eligible or not please tell me.
19th February 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in journalism and mass communication.
Now is it beneficial to do b.ed ?
And what subjects can i teach in school after that?
21st February 2020, 11:37 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Yes,you are eligible for doing B.ed.

Minimum qualification is to complete the graduation with 50%marks from a recognized board
31st August 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ba in journalism this year and wants to do b. Ed after that what subjects should I opt.. And wants do regular college from du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?