17th October 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?

I am studying in 12th right now. I want to make career in Mass Communication field. So tell me how should i approach?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  6. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  7. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  8. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  9. How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  10. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  11. Can a PCB 12th passed student make a career in Mass Communication? without maths
  12. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  13. How to make my future in mass communication?
  14. List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?
  15. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  16. How to make a good career in Journalism and mass communication after 12th from science stream
  17. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  18. How to get a job in mass communication?
18th October 2015, 01:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?

Its great if you want to make your future in mass communication.
It has great demand in the world and job facilities.

I would like to suggest you to go for degree in mass communication than diploma.
There are many colleges in India providing courses related to mass communication.
But let me tell you that you must choose right college to make your career best in it.
9th February 2021, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?

Can I do mass communication after graduation from ba arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?