5th September 2010, 03:44 PM
gjsharma03

B.Ed. sample papers for jammu university

as i m doing bed from the university of jammu,i need sample papers for exams.

5th September 2010, 10:54 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Ed. sample papers for jammu university

hi.
B.ED ADMISSION NOTICE FOR THE SESSION 2008-09 TO NON GOVT B.ED COLLEGES

UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU

Important dates:

1) Availability of application form on University website: September 08, 2008

2) Submission of application form without late fee: September 27, 2008

3) Submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-: September 28 to October 07, 2008

Eligibility:

1. The candidates must have passed their Bachelor's Degree Examination in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+2/10+1+3 pattern), Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry, Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or any other statutory University in India registered with the Association of Indian Universities and have secured at least 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in case of General Category and 40% in case of disadvantaged sections like SC/ST/ Other Backward Classes(O.B.C.)/ Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control(A.L.C.) /Resident of Backward Area (R.B.A.)/Disabled categories (the principle of rounding of ½ mark and above into one whole mark shall also be applicable, meaning thereby that a candidate having secured 44.50% in case of general category and 39.50% in case of disadvantaged sections like SC/ST/ Other Backward Classes(O.B.C.)/ Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control(A.L.C.) /Resident of Backward Area (R.B.A.)/Disabled categories in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply). However, one sitting B.A. Degree (External Examination) conducted by any University in the country is not recognised for the purpose of Admission to the B.Ed Course.

Procedure of submission of application form:

The application forms can be downloaded from the website alongwith annexures. The form (4 pages ) to be downloaded on A4 size bond paper/JK/Modi xerox photostat paper and complete in all respects accompanied with a Crossed Bank Draft of any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank for Rs.700/- drawn in favour of "Director, Colleges Development Council, University of Jammu" payable at Jammu along with attested photocopies of all qualifying certificates/degrees must be sent to

The Asstt. Registrar,

B.Ed. Admission,

Adminitration Block,

University of Jammu,

Jammu

by Registered post/speed post only so as to reach before the last date.

Procedure of Admission:

Admissions shall be made through Counselling on the basis of merit of the candidates at the graduation level. The Counselling schedule shall be notified separately on University website (www.jammuuniversity.in) and in the Local and some National newspapers. No separate invitation for Counselling shall be sent individually to the candidates. The candidates have to be personally present at the time of counselling at Jammu.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. Candidates who have/will obtain B.Ed. Degree from the University of Jammu are eligible for Employment in Central Govt. and other states as communicated by the NCTE (Astatutory body of the Govt. of India) vide its circular No. 49/21/2005/NCTE(N&S) Dated May 31,2007.

2. Photocopies of the application form on standard brand A4 photostat paper can also be used.

3. The Demand Draft must be in the name of the Director Colleges Development, University of Jammu payable at Jammu.

4. No document/certificate will be accepted at the time of Counselling.

5. Application Forms by hand/Courier services shall not be accepted.

6. University will not be responsible for any postal delay and forms received after the last date(s) shall in no case, be accepted..

7. No INDIVIDUAL COLLEGE (except M.C. Khalsa College of Education which has been authorised to admit 50% of its sanctioned intake under minority status) or ANY AGENCY anywhere in the country is authorised to make admission of candidates to the B.Ed course on behalf of University of Jammu.

8. The Colleges can however, make direct admissions against management seats allotted by the University only out of eligible candidates.

9. The affidavits/certificates as annexures I, II, III and IV must be submitted in original alongwith the form.

10. Handbook of Information shall be provided to the candidates at the time of Counselling and no payment shall be charged.

11. Class work shall start from 10th of November, 2008.

The detailed information about the admission process is available on the website: www.jammuuniversity.in.

Direct Link to B. Ed. Details: http://www.jammuuniversity.in/upload/Announcements/pic490.doc

Download Prospectus from: http://www.jammuuniversity.in/students_form.asp

good luck.
25th September 2010, 02:34 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

well, sample papers will be given at the end of your books for each paper.and if they are insufficient for practice then download the previous papers from the website.
27th September 2010, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

plz hume batyege ki punjab ki b.ed ki conselling kb hogi
11th October 2010, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Pls Guru Ji Hemein Batao Ki Jammu University B.Ed Ki Counseling kaab Taak net main Upload Hogi
31st October 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Pls Guru Ji Hemein Batao Rajasthan Ki Jammu University B.Ed Ki Counseling kaab Taak net main Upload Hogi
26th November 2010, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sent sllaybus of jammu university for B ed
30th November 2010, 02:45 PM
jeeyachaprana

B.Ed. sample papers for jammu university ,B.Ed. sample papers for jammu university
pless sir reply me
5th December 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B ed from jammu university. Plese provide me last give years B ed exam solved
papers.
17th December 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir maine apni graducation ranchi univercity se ki hai. but abhi main jammu univer se b.ed kar rahi hun . plz sir mujhe kuchh books ke naam bataye jo yaha parai jati hai. mera hons botany rahi hai.
25th December 2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

plese 2010-2011 sample papers
28th January 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Plz provide me the website where we get the previous year question paper of B.ed of jammu university and also syllabus of B.ed
28th January 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Jammu University old B.Ed previous year papers?
B.Ed papers in Jammu University
30th January 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam

I want to do B.ED from Jammu university in English. Please sent details for me.
My E- mail ID is ([email protected]).
16th February 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsharma03 View Post
My mail adders #### [email protected]
25th February 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls Guru Ji Hemein Batao Rajasthan Ki Jammu University B.Ed Ki Counseling kaab Taak net main Upload Hogi
I will infirm u before within one week
2nd March 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i want b.ed syllabus of jammu university and last year question papers
5th March 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

pls mujha b.ed ki sample paper send kijiya english main my id ([email protected])
5th March 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to b.ed syllabus of jammu university pls send my email id [email protected]
6th March 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing b.ed i want to see the question papers of previous exams
16th March 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I want b.ed syllabus of jammu university and last year question papers

MY ID ([email protected])
18th March 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done m. sc computer science, distance course, from mdu rohtak can i do b.ed , pls confirm me

MY ID ([email protected])
28th March 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus &sample papers of B.Ed for session 2010-11. Also tell me date of final exams(approximate)
1st April 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i am compelete my graduation from DU. i want to take admission in jammu & kashmir University. please give me compelete information about admission form 2011-2012. when issue admission form 2011-2012 from J&K University.

Jayti Mehra
30th April 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

hey this is anuradha....m doing bed frm jammuu university...........kindly send me the syllabus of bed............b'cpz no direct link is easily available..........my e-mail id is [email protected] help me out soon.......
10th May 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: B.Ed previous papers of jammu university
m doing B.Ed from jammu university n i have no any idea for my syllabus, my boooks so plz help me n send prevous ouestions papers as soon as possible on my id ([email protected]) n send also previous papers for my both additional subjects (economics,english)...........thanx

JYOTI CHAUHAN
10th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

m doing B.Ed from jammu university n i have no any idea for my syllabus, my boooks so plzzzz help me n send prevous ouestions papers as soon as possible on my id ([email protected]) n send also previous papers for my both additional subjects (economics,english)...........thanx

JYOTI CHAUHAN
10th May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

m jyoti from delhi n m doing B.Ed from jammu university n i have no any idea for my syllabus, my boooks so plzzzz help me n send prevous ouestions papers as soon as possible on my id ([email protected]) n send also previous papers for my both additional subjects (economics,english)...........thanx

JYOTI CHAUHAN
10th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

m jyoti from delhi n m doing B.Ed from jammu university n i have no any idea for my syllabus, my boooks so plzzzz help me n send prevous ouestions papers as soon as possible on my id ([email protected]) n send also previous papers for my both additional subjects (economics,english)...........thanx

JYOTI CHAUHAN
11th May 2011, 12:03 PM
abishake

Smile Re: B.Ed. sample papers for jammu university

i'm in b ed,as i m doing bed from the university of jammu,i need sample papers for exams.
12th May 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

send me B.Ed sent sllaybus of jammu university.my mail id is [email protected]
15th May 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

please give me five year previous paper of b.ed. ajay raina
18th May 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in B.ed from Jammu University, please provide me details for admission, Fees, Process......on my mail id.

Santosh kumar
[email protected]
27th May 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

please give me five year previous paper of b.ed. nishant
1st June 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i want 2010 b.ed question paper. plzz tell me from wher i got question paper of 2010
1st June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done ph.d. in agriculture.now i want to do b.ed..please suggest from where it is possible.i dont have experience in teaching.
3rd June 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca from annamalai university distance mode. i do bed plese conform me my emaill id [email protected]
18th June 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: B.Ed. sample papers for jammu university

Please send me B.ed 2010 question papers
4th July 2011, 04:22 PM
kaur jeet

As i m doing bed from the university of jammu,i need sample papers for exams. pls help me for this problem
5th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send me B.ed 2010 question papers
11th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir b.ed ki datesheet batavo
13th July 2011, 12:52 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

B.ED ADMISSION NOTICE FOR THE SESSION 2008-09 TO NON GOVT B.ED COLLEGES

UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU

Important dates:

1) Availability of application form on University website: September 08, 2008

2) Submission of application form without late fee: September 27, 2008

3) Submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-: September 28 to October 07, 2008

Eligibility:

1. The candidates must have passed their Bachelor's Degree Examination in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+2/10+1+3 pattern), Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry, Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or any other statutory University in India registered with the Association of Indian Universities and have secured at least 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in case of General Category and 40% in case of disadvantaged sections like SC/ST/ Other Backward Classes(O.B.C.)/ Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control(A.L.C.) /Resident of Backward Area (R.B.A.)/Disabled categories (the principle of rounding of ½ mark and above into one whole mark shall also be applicable, meaning thereby that a candidate having secured 44.50% in case of general category and 39.50% in case of disadvantaged sections like SC/ST/ Other Backward Classes(O.B.C.)/ Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control(A.L.C.) /Resident of Backward Area (R.B.A.)/Disabled categories in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply). However, one sitting B.A. Degree (External Examination) conducted by any University in the country is not recognised for the purpose of Admission to the B.Ed Course.

Procedure of submission of application form:

The application forms can be downloaded from the website alongwith annexures. The form (4 pages ) to be downloaded on A4 size bond paper/JK/Modi xerox photostat paper and complete in all respects accompanied with a Crossed Bank Draft of any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank for Rs.700/- drawn in favour of "Director, Colleges Development Council, University of Jammu" payable at Jammu along with attested photocopies of all qualifying certificates/degrees must be sent to

The Asstt. Registrar,

B.Ed. Admission,

Adminitration Block,

University of Jammu,

Jammu

by Registered post/speed post only so as to reach before the last date.

Procedure of Admission:

Admissions shall be made through Counselling on the basis of merit of the candidates at the graduation level. The Counselling schedule shall be notified separately on University website (www.jammuuniversity.in) and in the Local and some National newspapers. No separate invitation for Counselling shall be sent individually to the candidates. The candidates have to be personally present at the time of counselling at Jammu.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. Candidates who have/will obtain B.Ed. Degree from the University of Jammu are eligible for Employment in Central Govt. and other states as communicated by the NCTE (Astatutory body of the Govt. of India) vide its circular No. 49/21/2005/NCTE(N&S) Dated May 31,2007.

2. Photocopies of the application form on standard brand A4 photostat paper can also be used.

3. The Demand Draft must be in the name of the Director Colleges Development, University of Jammu payable at Jammu.

4. No document/certificate will be accepted at the time of Counselling.

5. Application Forms by hand/Courier services shall not be accepted.

6. University will not be responsible for any postal delay and forms received after the last date(s) shall in no case, be accepted..

7. No INDIVIDUAL COLLEGE (except M.C. Khalsa College of Education which has been authorised to admit 50% of its sanctioned intake under minority status) or ANY AGENCY anywhere in the country is authorised to make admission of candidates to the B.Ed course on behalf of University of Jammu.

8. The Colleges can however, make direct admissions against management seats allotted by the University only out of eligible candidates.

9. The affidavits/certificates as annexures I, II, III and IV must be submitted in original alongwith the form.

10. Handbook of Information shall be provided to the candidates at the time of Counselling and no payment shall be charged.

11. Class work shall start from 10th of November, 2008.

The detailed information about the admission process is available on the website: www.jammuuniversity.in.

Direct Link to B. Ed. Details: http://www.jammuuniversity.in/upload/Announcements/pic490.doc

Download Prospectus from: http://www.jammuuniversity.in/students_form.asp

Thanks
20th July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,i want to information about B.ed councialing of 2011 ? Send me my id [email protected]
26th July 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Pls inform about the datesheet of bed 2011
27th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i have done ma graduation from lucknow university with 43% mark and i want to do B.ed from JAMMU UNIVERSITY Plzz... tel me is it possible ? kindly send the information for 2011 admission on my EMAIL ID: [email protected]..
27th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, i have done my gradutation from lucknow university with 43% marks and i want to do b.ed from jammu university in the batch of 2011-2012 is it possible?kindly send the information about it on my email ID : [email protected]
1st August 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Please send me B.ed last ten years question papers.. My mail id is [email protected]
1st August 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

date sheet of jammu B.Ed 2011
1st August 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about
4th August 2011, 03:14 PM
msharma40308

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsharma03 View Post
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?