25th March 2011, 01:34 AM
raghuvarn

Is a B.Pharm student eligible for Drug Inspector Job?

sir iam a B.Pharm student can i get drug inspector job

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  2. Is a B.Pharm student eligible for Drug Inspector Job?
  3. Information about drug inspector exam in Gujarat? Am I eligible for drug inspector?
  4. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  5. How to get a government job as drug inspector in Karnataka?
  6. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the drug inspector job after completion of B.Pharm course? -- [New]
  9. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  10. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat?
  11. How to prepare for Drug Inspector and Assistant Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and old question papers?
  12. Can I give the drug inspector exam and GPSC exam if I am a student of B.Pharm?
  13. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Job being a candidate with M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  15. When is the entrance exam of Drug Inspector? Details about the Drug Inspector entrance exam?
  16. Drug Inspector after B.Pharma with 53% marks and MBA? Other government jobs similar to this?
  17. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
25th April 2011, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Is a B.Pharm student eligible for Drug Inspector Job?

Yes you are eligible for the Drug inspector job
30th April 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SND DATE OF DRUG INSPECTOR NOTIFICATION THIS YEAR
29th May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hi is bphm fresher can eligible to the drug inspector exam
24th January 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am B.Pharm student eligible for Drug Inspector Job? I AM NOT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.
24th January 2012, 07:18 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend after completion of B.Pharm course you can apply for Drug Inspector Job..

For that you have to appear in Drug Inspector exam..

Eligibility for the exam:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in the fields like-B.Pharm/B.Sc in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry..

2.Final year candidates can also apply for the exam..

3.Age should be in between 20-25 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

So, go for it.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?