31st May 2011, 06:20 PM
nusrat7865

Entrance exams for Ph.D in Pune University? How to prepare for it and which are the subjects?

wht r the subjects , how to prepare for it... and also the entrance exams for Ph.d in pune university

Related Questions:
  1. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  4. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  5. Whether the pattern of mentioned PhD entrance exams are same?
  6. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  9. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. Will I get exempted to appear Pune University PhD entrance exam if qualify in SET?
  13. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam
  14. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  15. Detailed information about Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  17. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  18. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
2nd November 2011, 05:34 PM
venkynoble

Default Re: Entrance exams for Ph.D in Pune University? How to prepare for it and which are the subjects?

Hello dear,

The University of Pune offering Ph.D. the subjects are
1.Department of Commerce & Research Centre

Department of Physical Education
3.Department of Management Sciences
4. Department of Chemistry
5. Department of Biotechnology
6. Department of English
7. Department of Environmental Sciences[List of Recognized Research Centers for Ph.D. in Environmental Science]
8. Department of Geography
9.Department of Zoology
10.Department of Botany
11.Department of Hindi
12.Department of Education & Extension
13.Department of Electronic-Science

the notification will come on February 1st week.

you should learn the basics. The questions are coming from basics only.

One particular time management is essential for your success. for more information you log on http://phd.unipune.ac.in/

All the best
25th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for Ph.D in Pune University? How to prepare for it and which are the subjects?

which are the centers for the unipune phd enterance exam paper 1?
24th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing for the m tech in electronics. but i cant submit project. can i seat for the enterance exam for the ph.d?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?