11th June 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Drug Inspector and Assistant Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and old question papers?

I have completed B.Pharmacy in 2013. I want to give exam for the post of drug inspector & assistant drug inspector. Please guide me how to prepare for that exam and please send me syllabus & some old question papers. Also, mention the exam dates & recent updates. My email id is
[email protected]

13th June 2016, 10:43 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Drug Inspector and Assistant Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and old question papers?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Drug Inspector examination and after qualifying in all the stages of examination eligible for final recruitment.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Pharmacy, medicine, microbiology etc.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit to appear for examination varies for different examination.

So, to get more information about the examination visit the official website of state public service commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?