11th February 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc degree in Forensic Science and Criminology available in India?

Is there any university of colleges in India which offers full time B.Sc degree in Forensic Science and Criminology? Please list all those colleges along with admission criteria and procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  2. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  3. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  4. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  6. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  8. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  9. How to join CID after completing BCA from Himachal Pradesh?
  10. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  11. How to join CBI, CID, IB services? I want to serve my country -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Criminology for Forensic Science student in West Bengal?
  15. When will the National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science issue notification for MA Criminology and M.Sc Forensic Science? Cut off marks of previous year?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science or M.Sc in Criminology having scored 50% in B.Sc in Psychology?
  17. How to join CBI after completing CA?
  18. Which is better, forensic science after B.Sc or forensic science after pharmacy?
22nd February 2018, 10:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc degree in Forensic Science and Criminology available in India?

Admission procedures are based on the basis of performance of candidate at 10+2 level.
Students are short listed for admission on the basis of cut-off scored by them in entrance test.
You can apply online.

Candidate must have scored 55 percent aggregate in intermediate from a recognized university having PCM or PCB as main subject.

Fees required:- Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 3 Lakh. But it may vary as per college you choose.

Some of the universities are as follows:-
Amity University
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Galgotias University
Swami Vivekananda University
9th June 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Sc degree in Forensic Science and Criminology available in India?

Sir I AM umarani I have studied MA bed Tamil .work for secondary grade matron government girls hostel I will write d.e.o. exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?