24th March 2016, 10:48 PM
rifaskuruvanna

Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?

Is B.Sc Nautical science is better after completing diploma in nautical science??
Which one is good for a good deck? Can you please suggest me the best things to do next as I need to have the right career and future for me? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science? -- [New]
  2. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  3. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  4. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  5. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  6. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  7. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  8. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  9. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  10. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  11. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  12. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  13. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  15. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  16. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  17. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
25th March 2016, 12:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?

Yes. B.Sc In Nautical Science is beneficial after diploma in nautical science.

Institutes Offering B.Sc Nautical Science
- Indian Maritime University , Mumbai
- Vishwakarma Maritime Institute , Pune
- Vels College of Science , Pallavaram
- Sri Chakra Maritime College , Puducherry
- Soilors Maritime Academy , Visakhapatnam
- Halcyon Maritime Services , New Delhi
- Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies , Mumbai
- Shirdi Said Nautical Science Academy , Bangalore
- Sairam Shipping Science Institute , Puducherry

Job Types
- Operation Manager
- Port Operation Officer
- Instructor In Maritime
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Ship Navigator
- Ship Security
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?