24th May 2011, 08:39 AM
krishnasree,3495

B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?

My daughter Who had scored 93.2% mark for her cbse2011 12th exam from BVM ,Girinager Cochin wanted to join for Btech Course in PSG college of Teconology, Coimbatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnasree,3495 View Post
My daughter Who had scored 93.2% mark for her cbse2011 12th exam from BVM ,Girinager Cochin wanted to join for Btech Course in PSG college of Teconology, Coimbatore

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/b-tech-psg-college-technology-coimbatore-after-12th-93-2-marks-cbse-178580.html#ixzz1NEQ5mtfW

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  4. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  6. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  7. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  8. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  11. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  12. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  13. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  14. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  15. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  16. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  17. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  18. List of the MBA colleges which is under Bharathiar university
24th May 2011, 12:35 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?

[QUOTE=krishnasree,3495;668322]My daughter Who had scored 93.2% mark for her cbse2011 12th exam from BVM ,Girinager Cochin wanted to join for Btech Course in PSG college of Teconology, Coimbatore

Admission in PSG college for B.Tech course :

PSG College of engineering is a good college. It is a top rated institute
which gives batter facility and quality education to the own student.

For admission in the PSG College of Technology you need to appear in
the TANCET/AIEEE entrance examination. PSG college takes admission
through TANCET/AIEEE score merit list.

Your daughter's score in 12th exam is good. If she wants to takes
admission in the PSG college of Technology then appear in the
TANCET/AIEEE exam and get a good rank then you can get a chance
for the admission in the PSG college.

For any more information about PSG college then please visit the
official website of PSG college of Technology.

http://www.psgtech.edu/

Regards
~Mukul~
24th May 2011, 02:34 PM
suparna.chakrabarty

Default Re: B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?

Sir, you haven't written, which subject she wants to take in B.tech. if she is going for engineering, then i feel its good if she doesnt go for IT, because, i have seen, you never know when the markets would be down, and they are the victims, while i would say electrical, electronics and instrumentation etc. because during recession time also, i have seen these fields were not that affected.
and B.tech in life sciences like biotechnology or taking up biocheistry or chemistry in basic sciences will open up many opportunities
24th May 2011, 03:00 PM
babu1191

sir,
your daughter can join PSG college either by applying in tamil nadu engineering councelling the have being issued now or you can get a seat by directly contacting the college and get into by managemenr quota which is by paying donation
24th May 2011, 07:26 PM
tidsesselry

Default Advertising Issue

Hey!

I have to introduce myself to every body! It's really a wonderful discussion board. I'm enthusiastic about promoting on this website, like banners and ads or even personal communications. Is it feasible right here? I couldn't locate any information about that.

Thanks and best regards!
28th May 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I hv secured 83.4% in 12 cbse frm kanpur. I want 2 gt admission in good placement gov engineering college in electronics. My father is defence personal. Is there any quota..
2nd June 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 92% in pcm n i belongs to delhi ,can i get admission in psg college for btech ......plz reply me soon
25th June 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any seats in tamil nadu colleges for aieee
18th November 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

CAN I BOOK THE SEAT FOR BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING IN PSG TECH,. IN ADVANCE
18th November 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

CAN I BOOK SEAT FOR BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING IN PSG IN ADVANCE
20th March 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

does psg offer any courses in graphic designing
6th April 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

you have entrance exam in your college
1st May 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

MY BROTHER SECURED 96.7% IN GROUPS AND 95% OVERALL IN 12TH IN AP STATE BOARD......
CAN HE GET AN ADMISSSION IN PSG COLLEGE OR ANNA UNIVERSITY,CHENNAI.........
WHAT IS THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE ..... HOW TO APPLY.......PLS DO REPLY
21st March 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a seat in psg tech in any of the core branches by donation/Management quota ?? If yes what is the best time to consult the college ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?