18th May 2011, 03:57 PM
nsk82

B.Tech through distance education after doing 3 years engineering diploma?

i have passed my 3year engineering diploma and persently working state goverment job now i wants to B Tech. from Distance education guide me

1. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  2. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  3. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  4. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. B.Tech through distance education after doing 3 years engineering diploma?
  6. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  7. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education?
  8. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  9. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  11. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  12. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  13. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  14. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  15. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
6th July 2011, 10:37 AM

Default Re: B.Tech through distance education after doing 3 years engineering diploma?

yea it is possible to do B.Tech in distance education after three years diploma in engineering.

there are some university like anna university, sikkim Manipal University etc those provide B.Tech in distance mode. you may take admission in this type of university from where you will be able to do B.Tech in distance mode.

your work experience with your distance B.Tech degree will be very much helpful for your career. but regular B.Tech degree is also very much good. B.Tech is an engineering course and in engineering practical is very much important. in distance mode the practical part is not completed well. so it's always better to complete your B.Tech in regular mode.

few organization also recruit B.Tech students only those students have regular B.Tech degree. but as you will have work experience with Distance B.Tech degree so you will not face any difficulty. even it will be helpful for you.

best wishes.
6th July 2011, 10:56 AM
rana2011

Default Re: B.Tech through distance education after doing 3 years engineering diploma?

yes, it is possible to do B.Tech in distance education after three years diploma in engineering.

Regular B.Tech degree is very much good than distance B.TECH degree, in your work area.

Because B.Tech is an engineering course and in engineering practical is very much important and in distance mode the practical part is not completed well.

And there are very few distance collages like:

1.Anna univercity.

2.Sikim monipal univercity.
6th July 2011, 04:01 PM
digvijaygarg

Since you are doing job...a btech degree will definitely help you in getting promotions...Go for it
16th July 2011, 02:39 PM

there are many university providing Diploma , b.tech, m.tech & mba through one of those is Karnataka State open University . This is a Govt.University of Karnataka having recognised from DEC, UGC & also member of Association of Indian University , Assosian of Asian University,Permanent member of Commonwealth University ministry of HRD also approves Its Degree. For more detail u may call- 099202322
26th July 2011, 03:26 PM

I passed plus two in humanities side in kerala. Now I want to learn a proffessional degree like b tech through distance education.Can I do these degrees from anywhere?
6th August 2011, 01:58 AM

Karnataka State
open University AICTE approved?
Mtech possible after btech?
30th August 2011, 11:51 PM

Hello, i am 13yrs experience in MNC I'm Diploma mechnical engineer , i'am good design engineer, i am egar to do higher education, i was taken an admission in AMIE by 2006 , section A was also admitted for exam. after that i switched my job and not able to concentrate on AMIE, but now i would like to start distance learning , BE or B.Tech , where i can get some information.
22nd September 2011, 11:00 PM

I have completed 3years in engineering but now can i complete my btech course in open university?
14th November 2011, 12:39 PM

hii,

i have completed in diploma ece now i want join btech in distance it is possible? kindly guide me.......
22nd November 2011, 11:06 PM

I am living in Andhra Pradesh. Is the distance education in B.Tech Electrical from Karnataka State Open University has afiliation in Andhra Pradesh?
1st January 2012, 08:14 PM

best college for distance corse in mechanical in b.tech which certificite is valable in all privet and gove.company ? I need ur answer as fast as possible. So plz . . .
2nd January 2012, 09:01 AM
sylishneha

B.Tech through distance education after doing 3 years engineering diplomaB.Tech through distance education
it is possible to do B.Tech in distance education after three years diploma in engineering.

Regular B.Tech degree is very much good than distance B.TECH degree, in your work area.

Because B.Tech is an engineering course and in engineering practical is very much important and in distance mode the practical part is not completed well.

And there are very few distance collages like:

1.Anna univercity.

2.Sikim monipal univercity

Source: B.Tech through distance education after doing 3 years engineering diploma?
19th April 2012, 01:23 PM

I am engg. diploma holder. I want degree in mechanical engg but I am employee of SBI. pls guide
23rd May 2012, 09:30 PM

I have Completed Diploma in Mech Engg and I have completed B.Tech through distance education (Prescott College), Working as a Group leader in a automobile industry.
Can I do M.Tech (distance education) in Anna univ or BITS Pilani? please guide me
9th January 2013, 02:40 PM

B.Tech through distance education are eligible to study regular M.E ?
9th January 2013, 02:56 PM

is B.ed degree from cmj university valid for govt jobs. can it be done by distance learning method. please reply urgently.
9th February 2013, 02:13 PM

i hava completed m b.tech 3years and i got gap 1year. now i want to complete my final yr by distance learing method. How can i complete?
1st March 2013, 12:11 PM
rsekar1979

B.Tech Through Distance Education
UGC, DEC, Govt. of India Approved

B.Tech *3 Yrs / 4 Yrs / Diploma *3 Yrs /2 Yrs

B.Tech or Diploma Mechanical Engg.
B.Tech or Diploma Chemical Engg.
B.Tech or Diploma Civil Engg.
B.Tech or Diploma Computer Science Engg.
B.Tech or Diploma Electrical Engg.
B.Tech or Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.

Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
10 Pass or

Duration: 4 Years ( 8 Semesters )
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Lateral Entry to IIIrd Semester : Diploma Engineering from State
Polytechnic in any stream or Equivalent B.Sc. with Maths

Duration 3 Years ( 6 Semesters )
Call 9843791899 ,9894484833
24th April 2013, 10:50 PM

[I have passed my 3 year engineering diploma in mechanical engg.and persently working central government job now I wants to B Tech. from Distance education(other than A.M.I.E) guide me.
24th June 2013, 09:19 PM

please inform me about the fees for B.Tech in mechanical engineering.
27th September 2013, 08:26 PM

i hv done diploma in interior design if i join enginnering i need to go for b,e, architecture. whether i hv any option for b.tech. and is it valuable for job.
29th September 2013, 01:00 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend...........

10 Pass or

Duration 3 Years ( 6 Semesters)

thank you.................................
13th November 2013, 12:32 PM

iam completed diploma in civil now iam staying at chattisagarh iwant to b tech in civil please give some idea
20th April 2014, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by rsekar1979 View Post

10 Pass or

Duration 3 Years ( 6 Semesters )
Call 9843791899 ,9894484833

Can u please sent more details of distance btec education
To
9th May 2014, 11:03 AM

i completed my 4year diploma in tool&die engineering i like to join 3year btech in mechanical is it possible?
5th June 2014, 08:03 AM

Dear sir
I had passed my intermediate in year 2006 because of family issues i left my studies to do a job. I m working in Samsung as a team leader. I want to complete my B. Tech by distance education in IT. I want to know all the informations for admission and its fee structure. Please provide me respective .I want to join it asps.
6th October 2014, 01:26 AM

Helo sir i am completed diploma in mechanical engg and working automobile technician in gulf.wil i can study btech in ksou .