23rd February 2016, 02:53 PM
Itrat Zehra

Bachelor in Paramedical Technology students are eligible for Masters in Hospital Administration or not?

Is a BPMT (Bachelor in Paramedical Technology) students are eligible for doing Masters in Hospital Administration or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to to write UGC NET after Masters in Hospital Administration?
  2. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  5. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  6. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  7. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  8. What should I opt in graduation if having Economics, Commerce, Accountancy, Computer Science and English in 12th NIOS?
  9. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  10. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  11. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  12. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  13. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  14. How can i get into Hospital Management sector being a Paramedical student? What are the future prospects for me?
  15. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  16. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  18. Can i join in Hospital Administration course with 30808 rank in ICET?
23rd February 2016, 07:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor in Paramedical Technology students are eligible for Masters in Hospital Administration or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itrat Zehra View Post
Is a BPMT (Bachelor in Paramedical Technology) students are eligible for doing Masters in Hospital Administration or not?
Yes, Bachelors of Paramedical Technology or BPT candidates are eligible to apply for Masters in Hospital Administration.

According to eligibility criteria of this masters course,
  • Candidate must posess anyone of the following degree: MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS BNYS/BPT/BSc Nursing (Basic or Post Basic)/BPharm/BSc in Allied Health Sciences/ Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law
  • Also, he/she must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized institute.

Some of the notable private institutes where you can apply are:
  • Amity University, Noida
  • Manipal University, Karnataka
24th February 2016, 03:54 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Bachelor in Paramedical Technology students are eligible for Masters in Hospital Administration or not?

Yes.You are eligible to apply for Master's In Hospital Administration as you have completed bachelor's degree.

Best Colleges Offering Master's In Hospital Administration
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) : Schools and Research Centers, Kochi (Kerala)
- Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Sai Institute of Paramedical and Allied Sciences, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Institute of Health and Management Studies (IHMS), New Delhi (Delhi)
- Medvarsity Online Limited, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Knowledge Academy of Research and Education, Palarivattom (Kerala)
- Acharyas Bangalore B-Schools (ABBS), Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Athar Institute of Health and Management Studies (AIHMS), Hauz Khas (Delhi)
- Narayana Medical College, Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Clinics
- Health Centres
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Medical Software Firms
- Pharmaceutical Firms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?