13th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?

i am pursuing bsc nursing last year i would like to go for mba programme will you plz tell me the difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration and what all it is concerned with

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  2. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  3. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  4. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA? -- [New]
  5. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  6. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  7. Training for Hospital & Health care administration?
  8. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  9. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  10. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  11. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  12. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  13. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration?
  15. Difference between Hospital Administration and Health Administration?
  16. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  17. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?
  18. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
14th November 2010, 11:19 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?

master in health care administration and master in hospital administration are almost same.
It relates to the organisation of health care services.
health care administration precisely management of hospitals and other health services organizations.
hospital administration leadership roles by equipping them with training in planning, project & operational management, financial, material and human resource management.
Hope it make you a clear picture of what these two do.
22nd January 2011, 05:13 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?

Hospital Administration has to do with day to day smooth functioning of the hospital.
Health Care Administration ensures correct implementation and execution of health care programs designed by the institute.
14th April 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir can i join diploma course in hospital administration during my internship
7th June 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What is difference between public healthcare management,hospital management,hospital adminstration & clinical management?
17th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...i completed hotel management degree. which is suitable for me.? I mean what is the differances between master in hospital administration or master in business administration
5th July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir can i go for master in hospital administration after doing my bachelor in interior designing
6th July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Difference between MBA in hospital administration and MBA in hospital management?
27th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

can anyone pls tell me how s scope for hospital administration how is the value when u do a distance degree on the hospital administration
2nd August 2011, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

i am a doctor with ms degree (eye) . can anyone help me in telling what are carrer options for me in managment side (ie hospital admin or health care admin)
10th September 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

wat is d difference between mba in hospital management and mba in health care services
27th October 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done Master Of Physiotherapy as well as MBA in health Care Services. I am working as a Physiotherapist in a Hospital but I am not very satisfied with Physiotherapy Profession. I want to change my profession to Health Administration/Hospital Administration .Plz tell me is this suitable for me as I have done MBA in Health Care Services also. Please give me suggestion what should I do.
4th November 2011, 10:06 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

master in health care administration and master in hospital administration are almost same.
It relates to the organisation of health care services.
health care administration precisely management of hospitals and other health services organizations.
hospital administration leadership roles by equipping them with training in planning, project & operational management, financial, material and human resource management.
Hope it make you a clear picture of what these two do.
2nd May 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m pursuing b.sc with clinical nutrition and dietetics(final yr) and I want to study hospital administration in health care wih any of the medical college of south india, suggest me the name of some colleges and any other course in medical..
5th August 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir what is difference between mba in healthcare and master in hospital administrator.both are different.please advise me some colleges for this,having good placement.
22nd January 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

why should you go for masters in hospital administratio after BAMS
3rd November 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What all are the job titles after doing hospital administration that I can choose
19th April 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing final year BSc nursing .Iam interested in doing masters in hospital administration.i want to know more about it.and also i want to know whether i can do this program during my internship period
24th February 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between MBA and post. Graduate diploma .Doing management form university and doing it from institutions make any difference in getting degree?
21st July 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is better option hospital management or health care management???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?