17th February 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

BARC Level I and level II after graduation in commerce, ASNT level II certification and 2 years of work experience with NDT (RT)?

Dear sir,

I have completed my 12th standard on Computer Science(Vocational), and graduation on Commerce. Nd I having ASNT Level II certification, I had 2years exp. in NDT (RT) also. I want to do BARC Level I & II. How can i do this?

7th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BARC Level I and level II after graduation in commerce, ASNT level II certification and 2 years of work experience with NDT (RT)?

can MCA student take admiision in BARC M.Tech
11th April 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BARC Level I and level II after graduation in commerce, ASNT level II certification and 2 years of work experience with NDT (RT)?

Dear Sir
this is v.veera mohan rao,my educational qualification is diploma in metallurgical engg.,ASNT L-II(R.T,U.T,M.T,P.T) and i have 4 years experience in the field of quality control.
i am also applied for ASNT L-III(U.T,M.T) for may 2011 exams.
i would like to join in BARC L-II(R.T) please give me a detailes a bout last date for application,training & fee detailes.

Thanks & Regards
v.veer mohan rao
Sr.Engineer Q.C
M/S BOLLINENI CASTINGS&STEEL LTD.,
NELLORE,
A.P
Mail id:[email protected]
Ph no : 91 9603104848
1st August 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

want a job in BARC ( [email protected])
11th August 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hiiii snd cv @ [email protected] who holding BARC certificate NDT level 2 for jobs in uae salary of rs55000 and other more incentives
3rd September 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my graduation with bcom banking and insurance and having knowledge of tally plz tell me job suitable for my profile
3rd December 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

looking out for technician in RT BARC Level-II have to work in shift if interested please mail your c.v. to [email protected]
1st June 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have complated my graduation with b.com and ASNT levelII certification and 2 years work experience with ndt (Rt) and i would like to join in barc levelII iam qualified not qualified please tell me sir
30th August 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hi

i have done my b.e metallurgy, hw can i get my barc level 2 certification..
23rd March 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

RE:BARC LEVEL I AND LEVEL II AFTER BSC., ASNT LEVEL II CERTIFICATION AND 5 YEARS OF WORK EXP. WITH NDT(RT) ?
1st May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.
Sir,I have completed,my 12th standard on computer sincnce (vocational).
And 12th pass (arts). I having ASNT level || certification. I had. 4 years ( )exp
in NDT (RT) also. So that sir, I want to do BARC level | .
How can I do this?

Thanks & Regards
Arun Maity
Ph- 971553698309
Mail id- [email protected]
13th May 2013, 01:24 PM

Default Re: BARC Level I and level after graduation in commerce, ASNT level II certification and 2 years of work experience with NDT (RT)?

Dear sir,
I have completed,my12th standard on computer sincnce(vocational).
And once 12th pass(Arts-with Geography/Biology) I havingASNT level 2
certificate.I had 4 years(+) experience in NDT (RT) also.I wish to do BARC
level 1. Can I do this?

Arun Maity
Ph +971553698309
13th May 2013, 01:29 PM

Default Re: BARC Level I and level after graduation in commerce, ASNT level II certification and 2 years of work experience with NDT (RT)?

Dear sir,
I have completed,my12th standard on computer sincnce(vocational).
And once 12th pass(Arts-with Geography/Biology) I havingASNT level 2
certificate.I had 4 years(+) experience in NDT (RT) also. And now my filmbach
is on. I wish to do BARC level 1.can I do this?

Arun Maity
Ph +971553698309
25th June 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have 4 yerars experience in RT after BARC level-1.I would like to apply BARC level2 .pls give me some information about to apply for xam
25th June 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have 4 yerars experience in RT after BARC level-1.I would like to apply BARC level2 .pls give me some information about to apply for xam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?