26th June 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Kuwait if completed B.E. Mechanical Engineering and ASNT NDT Level-II?

Dear sir,
I am Rakshith from India, i have completed my diploma and B.E. in mechanical engineering and also completed ASNT NDT level -II course also , i am a fresher, so how can I get job in Kuwait
Waiting for your reply
Thank-you

Related Questions:
8th September 2017, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Kuwait if completed B.E. Mechanical Engineering and ASNT NDT Level-II?

For job in Gulf countries like Kuwait, you need to have prior experience in your concerned field. They don't recruit candidate with just qualification. You need to have some experience first.

Therefore, it will be better to gain some experience in your own field, before applying for job in Kuwait, so that chances of success are more. You can apply through reputed job consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?