9th October 2011, 11:08 PM
dasthakeer

Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?

what are the basic requirements that an company is demanding from a person who is about to get an job in electronics and communication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the basic requirements for internship in Apple company? -- [New]
  3. Detail of procedure for joining Navy school after 5th class?
  4. What is the requirement to get a good job in any company? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from ECE stream
  5. Procedure to join MSc Nursing?
  6. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  7. What are the requirements to get into a core company? In which topics do I need to be stronger?
  8. Colleges offering MBA in HR or Finance being a candidate of B.Tech? Basic requirements for this course?
  9. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Basic criteria and requirements for admission in 2nd year ECE via management quota in deemed universities? Names of the institutions?
  11. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  12. Is CBSE board preferrable for Merchant Navy in comparison to PSEB?
  13. Basic salary after completing diploma in ECE?
  14. Can I apply for any core company? I am a B.E 3rd year ECE stream student
  15. How much basic salary I can get being a candidate of Diploma in ECE and finished Embedded and VISI basic courses?
  16. What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?
  17. Can i do Merchant Navy on the basis of my 10th SEBA marksheet?
  18. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
3rd December 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?

what kind of job i can get after completing BBA.AND what was the salary i can get.
13th December 2011, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?

can one get placed if he had failed in a subject in previous year and has passed the subject the next year?
14th April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

do companies accept when there is sitting arrear for students
22nd January 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hello..what is the work of BTS engineer???can ECE students who are freshers can apply for this job??
Am i eligible for assistant engineer A.P rural water supply engineering subordinate service 2013 post??
i am currently pursuing B.TECH final year ECE..
please reply me to "[email protected]".
thanking you..waiting for your reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?