5th September 2020, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

BCA or BCS, which one has better scope?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th and I want to study further in Computer field. I am confused between BCA and BCS programs. Can you tell me which one has better scope?

16th September 2020, 09:50 PM
ankitakshatriya

Default Re: BCA or BCS, which one has better scope?

Hello,
BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application where you will have computer languages as well as management subject in your curriculum. BCA includes subjects like C, C++, Java, Financial Accounting etc. BCS is Bachelor of Computer Science where you will only have core subject related to computer language like System Programming, Computer Graphics etc.
If you ask scope then I would say both the courses have good scope in private as well as public sector. Personally I would recommend you to go with BCA, that way you will be good at computer language and also learn management subjects at the same time.But still according to your interest you can select any one course.
16th September 2020, 09:59 PM
ankitakshatriya

Post Re: BCA or BCS, which one has better scope?

Hello,
BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application where you will learn computer languages (C, C++, Java) and Management subject (Financial Accounting, Business Communication) whereas in BCS (Bachelor of Computer Science) you will have core subjects related to computer language like System Programming, Computer Graphics etc.
Both this curriculum have good scope in private as well as public sector. Personally i would recommend to go with BCA as you learn computer related subject as well as Management skills.
18th September 2020, 02:01 PM
BhosaleM

Default Re: BCA or BCS, which one has better scope?

Hello, BCA Stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and BCS Stands for Bachelor of Computer Science.
In BCA You will learn computer languages like C,C++,Java as well as Management Subject like Accounting,Organizational Behavior.
IN BCS you will learn core of computer like Basics of Computer,Networking,Software Engineer,C,C++,Java,Advance Java as well as calculation subject like Mathematics,Statistics etc.
In Both curriculum have best future.If you like only Computer field you should go BCS and If you like management as well as Computer then you should go with BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?