19th July 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?

Presently i m in 12th having comm with computer science but without maths...a want to go for bca after 12 so without maths is it possible...........after completion of bca what are the job offers ? and what sort of diffrence is there in bsc it and bca ?which are best colleges for bca in Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  2. Is Maths compulsory for BCA?
  3. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  4. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  5. BCA for student from commerce background?
  6. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  7. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  8. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  9. Can i do MCA without studying maths in 12th and BCA?
  10. Syllabus for BCS? Maths will be there through out BCS course?
  11. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  12. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
  13. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  16. Can I do BCA and MCA after 12th without Maths?
  17. How to do BCA after 12th commerce?
  18. Admission in BCA or BCS after passing 2nd year of engineering?
1st August 2014, 12:19 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Presently i m in 12th having comm with computer science but without maths...a want to go for bca after 12 so without maths is it possible...........after completion of bca what are the job offers ? and what sort of diffrence is there in bsc it and bca ?which are best colleges for bca in Mumbai

Wishing to join in BCA which is Undergraduate course is good but to do it without having Mathematics as subject in +2 is not possible as you are not satisfying the education qualification which is needed.

As per the education qualification which is needed for the course it is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Mathematics as subject.

Both Bsc and BCA is most probably similar with similar duration of course but the thing is the syllabus for both the courses differ as B.sc would concentrate on processors rather than programming papers.

Regards
~Jxsab~
10th December 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?

Can i do bsa or bsc after 12 if i m a comerce student without maths or computer . So is it possible to get admision in college and which college give admision to without maths student
22nd May 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

In an article they we can do bca without maths. I'm asking can we do bca without maths. Please tell sir. And what courses are best after 12th for commerce and computer science student
12th November 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have commerce with physical education can I applied for bca
2nd September 2021, 04:13 PM
Minal F

BCA means Bachelor of Computer Applications.

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any stream or equivalent from a recogniszed university.So,yes you can pursued BCA without Maths in 12th.

BCS means - Bachelor of Computer Science
Candidates must have 12th passed with Mathematics with minimum 45%marks from a recogniszed board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?