16th June 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?

Sir, I have complited 12th. Iam planning to get admission for BCS[/COLOR] course. Is it really growing course?? Is maths is there for BCS?? If yes what is its syllabus going through out the course??

7th March 2015, 03:13 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?

BCS is an undergraduate course which provides education related to computer science.

Since it has full-fledged degree in a short-term course, it has really demanding career opportunities. This is because it mostly focuses on the mathematical and theoretical basics of computing rather than particular technologies, which rapidly become outmoded.

So from this you can infer that definitely you will have mathematics has one of your subjects.

And in this you will have subjects like computer programming theory, electronics, mathematics and statistics.

Once you have completed your degree you may offer a job like project (IT), programmer analyst, software engineer, developer / programmer, software developer and many.

29th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?

Can I take admissions in bcs after completing my diploma in computer engineering

9th June 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I have recently passed out 10th CBSE with 83% marks. I am confused where to go either Diploma in computer engineering or complete 12th & do BCS?

19th June 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it helpful in doing BCS in regular course and Animation and gaming short term course in parallel.

4th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have got 64 per in 12th science and 41 in cet pcm can i get admission in bcs in grant college?

8th August 2021, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir I passed 12th in 85 per marks but I confused to BCS or BCA

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?