29th December 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

BCA course from KL University, Andhra Pradesh is approved by UGC and AICTE? List of other colleges in Vijayawada?

Hello sir, I want to study BCA course from KL University, Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me is it approved by UGC and AICTE to provide this course? List of other colleges in Vijayawada?

30th December 2016, 06:48 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA course from KL University, Andhra Pradesh is approved by UGC and AICTE? List of other colleges in Vijayawada?

K L University, officially the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, is a deemed university located in the Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India.

As per my knowledge, no BCA course from KL University, Andhra Pradesh is not approved by UGC and AICTE.

Best BCA colleges in Vijayawada

** P.B. Siddhartha College of Arts & Science

Address: Siddhartha Nagar , Moghalraja Puram, Vijayawada - 520010 Andhra Pradesh

** Montessori Mahila Kalaasala

Address: PunnammaThota, Vijayawada - 520010. Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?