31st October 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Being a Fybcom student can I opt for BBA entrance exam?

I am doing fybcom right now but now want to do bba can i go for it now i know my one year would be wasted but can i opt for bba entrance exam now

31st October 2015, 06:53 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a Fybcom student can I opt for BBA entrance exam?

As you are doing your final year of B.Com course, it is not good to apply for BBA Entrance Exam at this time.

You have already completed 2 years in Graduation and pursuing final year of your Graduation. If you go for BBA course, 2 years will be wasted. So, please don't do this.

Rather than opting for BBA after completion of B.Com, I suggest you to prepare for the Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course.

Doing MBA after completion of B.Com will add so much value to your profile and you will be having great scope to get job opportunities in top companies.

Here are the Entrance Exams through which you can join MBA
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT

In addition, there will be several state level Entrance Exams like ICET and TANCET through which the candidates can get admission for across various colleges of that particular state.

I suggest you to prepare for CAT and MAT Exams. Through these exams, you will get admission for MBA course in B-Schools and IIM's which are top institutions to join this course.

Candidates who did MBA from B-Schools and IIM's are in great demand. Companies will hire these candidates by paying lacs of salary. However if you do MBA here, you won't prefer job. You mindset would be in the way to work as a Businessman.

The following specializations will be good for you in MBA course.

MBA in Finance
MBA in International Business
MBA in Risk Management
MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management

Please follow my suggestion and your career will be fruitful.
31st October 2015, 08:44 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Being a Fybcom student can I opt for BBA entrance exam?

Now , You are doing B.Com & want to get admission in BBA.For that , You require to skip the B.Com course & can get admission in BBA on the basis of your 12th class result.Some University also conducts entrance exam for BBA admission.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in any discipline from recognized university.
- If Entrance Exam exist , then you require to qualify the entrance exam which conducted by university.

Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Business Awareness

Best Universities For BBA
- Gitam University, Vishakhapatnam
- University of Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Mumbai University
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Symbiosis International University, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?