21st January 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Being a girl which specialization to choose among Finance, HR and Marketing?

I am currently doing Bachelor of Management Studies and I am supposed to choose specialization from the three fields i.e., Finance, HR or Marketing. I'm confused as I am a girl and I suffer from a slight stutter but, I have an extrovert personality with no stage fear. So, which specialization should I go for?

26th February 2018, 12:07 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Being a girl which specialization to choose among Finance, HR and Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing Bachelor of Management Studies and I am supposed to choose specialization from the three fields i.e., Finance, HR or Marketing. I'm confused as I am a girl and I suffer from a slight stutter but, I have an extrovert personality with no stage fear. So, which specialization should I go for?
In the field of Marketing you have to constantly speak and interact with the clients and customers.

In the field of HR also you need to constantly interviews candidates.

Since you have slight stutter, i would suggest that you should opt for the Finance field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?