27th January 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

By being a topper can I get a direct seat in BITS without writing BITSAT? How much should I get in IPE exams to get direct admission?

I am from telangana state how much should I get in IPE exams in order to get a direct seat in BITS without writing BITSAT, actually i heard that getting state top is enough to get a seat in BITS , isn't true,if true how much should i get in telangana state inter public examination?

27th January 2016, 02:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By being a topper can I get a direct seat in BITS without writing BITSAT? How much should I get in IPE exams to get direct admission?

State Toppers or boards toppers of any respective boards are directly given admission in Birla Institute of Technology.

So, if you will have the highest marks in your state board exam of 10+2 of Telangana, you can definitely get admission in BITS.

What is required is that you should be topper, no matter how much percentage you score in board exams.
15th February 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: By being a topper can I get a direct seat in BITS without writing BITSAT? How much should I get in IPE exams to get direct admission?

Kerala board actually consider both 1& 2 marks for final calculation. So is it enough to be the topper of 2 only to get direct admission in BITS.
5th July 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I am state topper in inter in telangana . What is the fee structure to me
30th March 2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

If I am the topper in Telangana state board in 12th and not 11th, can I still get a seat in bits cse in board toppers scheme?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?