18th June 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for doing B.Com CS? I am doing B.Com corporate secretaryship

nw im doing b.com corparate secretaryship after that what shall i do. im vry confused pl tel me a solution

29th October 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for doing B.Com CS? I am doing B.Com corporate secretaryship

After completeting b.com coporate secretaryship. Can I get direct entry for ca ipcc

30th October 2016, 08:43 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the scope for doing B.Com CS? I am doing B.Com corporate secretaryship

You can directly get into the CA-IPCC after completing B.Com(cs).

The Central Council has already announced graduate students can directly join IPCC course without writing CA-CPT and also ICAI has confirmed this.

Eligibility criteria for candidate to write IPCC directly:

* Commerce students should score 55% at graduation level.

* Non-Commerce students should score 60% at graduation level.

Hope the above information is useful to you.

27th May 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am mohammed Sameer I have applied for both b.com general and also b.com corporate secretary i got both the course I have a big confusion that which is best ? I am not able to decide what to take if any one can help with this please help me out
thanks
19th July 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between bcom corporate secretaryship and bcom corporate secretarial practice hons.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?