7th May 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?

Hi everyone, I have given my 12th Board exam from ISC Board with Commerce stream. I don't want to study BCom. Instead of BCom I want to do BBA course. So, is it beneficial to do BBA course for me? Kindly advise me someone.

29th June 2018, 01:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?

If you are really interested to towards this Bachelor of Business Administration course, then I would suggest you to go with it. Generally this course provides fundamental education in business and management principles. You may also get into several specialized areas like business, real estate, marketing, finance, accounting, computer information systems..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern and you must have studied English as one of the subjects.

Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this BBA course. Some of the colleges are,

@ GITAM University Admission Test
@ Joint Management Entrance Test
@ Symbiosis Entrance Test
@ All India Management Associate Undergraduate Aptitude Test
@ Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?