31st December 2018, 02:27 AM
Nandhini m.

Is it beneficial to study MBA(Human Resources) for female BBA(H) student?

Hi friends, I am a female candidate and I am studying in BBA(H) course. I am looking forward to study MBA with Human Resources. I would like to know that is it beneficial for me to do this MBA course with this specialization?

6th January 2019, 09:31 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA(Human Resources) for female BBA(H) student?

Yes. Having completed BBA course and being a female candidate, it is really beneficial for you choosing MBA in Human Resources Management.

Most of the Companies prefer hiring female candidates for most of the HR positions. So, you will be having good career scope after MBA HR.

Only thing is that you should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to crack the job opportunities. Make most use of MBA course in attaining these skills.

If you are pursuing this course in a top college, your college will provide campus placements.

If there is no such facility, you can look for job opportunities through
-Job Melas
-Off campus placements

If you did not get job in these modes, I would suggest you to upload your profile in job opportunities and apply for the job opportunities as per your interest.

One suggestion I would like to give you is that don't look for job opportunities only in top Companies.

Even if you get job in Consultancies or small companies, please join and work for 1-2 years.

Not much job opportunities would be there in HR field and competition is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?