16th November 2011, 03:06 PM
rashmi chawla 001

Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?

i have done bds.. m interested in msc forensic odontology in university of glamorgan ! is it a gud idea or not? guide me
plzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Which should be preferable for forensic odontology from Indian university or foreign university?
  2. Job prospects in Forensic Odontology? Eligibility criteria to become eligible for forensic Odontology?
  3. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  4. How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?
  5. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  6. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  7. What is the value of M.Sc. degree in Forensic Odontology in terms of job options?
  8. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  9. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS?
  10. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What is the future of Forensic Odontology after post graduation? -- [New]
  12. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  13. Procedure, requirements and colleges which offer Forensic Odontology course?
  14. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  15. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  16. Scope and admission procedure of Forensic Odontology?
  17. How can I apply for forensic odontology after BDS? Which all colleges offer this course?
  18. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2019, 01:07 AM
khemraj pokhriyal

Default Re: Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?

Forensic odontology is a growing field. In India there are very few job opportunities for the same.Its a degree of its own kind.As you have done your bds ,you can opt for this subject and if you get admission in University of Glamorgan it would be a great opportunity for you as the subject is taught by world class experts .It is a two year program and there you have many job opportunities to proceed your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?