1st October 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BF.Sc for 12th PCB female candidate? Career opportunities of BF.Sc course?

Hi Sir,
I am a female candidate and studying in 12th with PCB. I want to know that does BF.Sc is good course for me? What is the career opportunities after this?

29th November 2015, 07:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BF.Sc for 12th PCB female candidate? Career opportunities of BF.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am a female candidate and studying in 12th with PCB. I want to know that does BF.Sc is good course for me? What is the career opportunities after this?
Since, there is good scope for available for Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) at present and future as well. This course suitable for those students who are interested to become a Technicians, Biochemist, Biologist etc. The students can also apply for Master Degree course after completing B.F.Sc. The candidate can apply for M.F.Sc. (Masters of Fisheries Science).

Being a 12th standard science stream student you are eligible to apply for B.F.Sc course. Minimum qualification required for BF.Sc is passing marks in Intermediate examination in science stream with not less than 50% of marks from recognized board.

Most of the universities have their own cut-off marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses, every year. However, those who score more than 50% in 12th standard can get admission without any difficulties.

Those who completed BF.Sc can find job opportunities in any one of the fields below:

- Aquaculture
- Aquaculture
- Fish Processing Industries
- Quality Central Labs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?