12th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best addon degree with CA?

i am preparing for CA currently and want to do some other studies as well. So can you please tell me what degree will make the best combination along with CA.....

Related Questions:
  1. What type of skills we have to improve for MBA course?What is the addon advantage of doing MBA?
  2. What type of skills we need to to improve on to become an MBA student? What is the addon advantage for MBA to get finance job in MNC?
  3. After MBA finance what kind of job can I do?
  4. Previous year Question Papers of RBI Young Scholar Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the future aspects of Wireless and Mobile communication course from CDAC Mumbai?
  6. Previous years question papers of B.Ed entrance test? -- [New]
  7. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  8. Can I do CA after my degree? Should I do CA after degree or while doing degree?
  9. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  10. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  11. How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 852 marks in IPE?
  12. How to do BA in Journalism through Distance Learning having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English?
  13. Is Siksha Visharad Degree comparable to B.Ed degree and considered valid for Government teaching jobs in UP?
  14. Which degree program or course should I choose after completion of B.Sc degree?
  15. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  16. How can I apply for Army after completing BSc IT?
  17. Career options after Diploma in Electronics and communication?
  18. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
27th August 2017, 11:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best addon degree with CA?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. There are three levels of this course:

>>Common Proficiency test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence Course.

>>Final course.

The best add on course is Bachelor's degree in commerce. Lots of candidate who cleared all stages of this course have been pursuing bachelor's degree in distance or regular mode. Bachelor's degree in commerce syllabus helps a lot in major portion of Chartered accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?