29th April 2015, 11:25 AM
Ankit lunaich

Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE?

I am preparing for IIT MAINS but I am still confused about boards, which board is best from RBSE OR CBSE. From starting I am studying from cbse is it useful to change the board now.? Can someone please advice me soon as I need to enroll myself in one of them?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  2. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  3. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  5. Should I do 12th again in Biology, chemistry and physics after doing 12th in Arts stream?
  6. Can I take direct admission in JCRC college after scoring 82% in RBSE board in non medical?
  7. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  8. Is it possible to change from RBSE to CBSE in 10th class?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 81.2% in 12th RBSE Board exam?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. How much marks are needed for RBSE board in 12th for IIT
  12. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  13. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  15. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  16. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  17. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  18. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
29th April 2015, 12:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE?

* The only difference between RBSE and CBSE board is that RBSE is a state board of Rajasthan while the CBSE is the central board.

* I think that both the boards are well recognized.

* There is no comparison between these two as the education pattern and syllabus of both the boards are almost same.

* However i will prefer the CBSE as it provide education pattern keeping competitive exams in the mind.
29th April 2015, 12:29 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

If you are actively studding in the CBSE board from starting then it is very good to choose the CBSE board for the further study because you are going to prepare for IIT exam which is an entrance exam for b.tech in IIT colleges and that is the toughest one exams of India for engineering entrance.

So you have to choose CBSE board of schooling education because its syllabus of the 11th and 12th is very deep while in RBSE syllabus for board exam in these classes is normal to CBSE and in central board of schooling education you can study everything deeply and can clear every concept and the person had clear every concept can easily crack the entrance exam.

For preparation for the mains exam you can join any institute -

Kota classes, kota

Kota classes, Hisar

Naryana institute, Delhi

Akash institute, Hisar

Akash institute, Delhi

Fame institute, Hisar

Akash institute, Rohtak
29th April 2015, 12:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I do not think there is no meaning of changing the board as you are pursuing from the beginning from the CBSE board .

Since both the board are recognised and even you are eligible to apply for any entrance examination on it . But there is one benefit for CBSE candidates are that there are CBSE affliated schools in each and every city and district of different states even in different countries .
So you do not have to face problem while changing the city or state to get admission.

As you are going to apply for the JEE Mains conducted by CBSE but the candidates of RSEB and CBSE candidates are also eligible also there is no special reservation for theCBSE candidates .

So do not get confused and I will suggest that if you do not have any type of problem with CBSE then stick with CBSE only .
29th April 2015, 12:58 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education which is managed by central govt. is the best board available in India to study for .
RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is a state board .
Some schools in CBSE may not be good when compared to few schools of RBSE.
But , the syllabus, question pattern and teaching methods and pattern in CBSE are far better than any other State or national level boards available in India.

So,it doesn't seems good idea to change the board from CBSE to RBSE if you have studied in CBSE till now.
CBSE is the best board to continue their study without any question in which you studied till 10th.
So, carry on with CBSE.
29th April 2015, 03:11 PM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE?

I am preparing for IIT MAINS but I am still confused about boards, which board is best from RBSE OR CBSE. From starting I am studying from cbse is it useful to change the board now.? Can someone please advice me soon as I need to enroll myself in one of them?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-board-between-rbse-cbse-1747465.html#ixzz3YgGpwzFV

It doesn't matter on which board you choose to appear for your school exam .
If you complete your CBSE/RBSE or any board syllabus of XI or XII thoroughly then you will be half prepared for your IIT mains . It will not effect your IIT preparation.
29th April 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit lunaich View Post
RBSE Is the best board about preparing for jee mains. RBSE provides original knowlege from any subjects rather than CBSE BOARD. CBSE board EASY rther than Rbse board. so Dont confused RBSE board is choose.
29th April 2015, 03:35 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit lunaich View Post
I think you don't have correct knowledge about the boards and you will be obliged to know that you have correct board to give IIT mains exam.
First you should understand the difference between the RBSE and CBSE both are poles apart.
One is a state board while other is a central board which is applicable all over India.
So sir you don''t get panic just focus on your study and get good marks in that hope for best. And if you have any more problems you can ask anytime.
28th March 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

IF A CBSE 12 NON MEDICAL (PCM) APPEAR STUDENT WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY FOR B.SC . WHAT IS PERCENTAGE CRITERIA ?
29th March 2016, 01:02 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

RBSE is Rajasthan Board and CBSE is the Central board. Rajashtan Board is valid in Rajasthan and in the other hand CBSE is a central board and its value is all over the India. So no doubt CBSE is the best option. You don't have any need to change your Board. Just carry on your study and prepare for the entrance exam.
14th April 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

whether new rule will effect the aggregated 75 percent marks in 2017 IIT advance.which board is better for marking from RBSE/CBSE board for qualifying the entrance.
17th May 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for JEE MAINS but i am confuse to pursue which board RBSE OR CBSE? From starting I am in rbse so what should I do now
18th May 2016, 09:26 PM
parth lathiya

It is not at all relevent to change the board in 11 since you have studied in RBSE board. Your mind has been shaped in all these years to a particular level and if you noe prefer to change the board then you will end up troubled seriously.
The advised choice is to continue.
19th May 2016, 11:49 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am preparing for JEE MAINS but i am confuse to pursue which board RBSE OR CBSE? From starting I am in rbse so what should I do now
Preparation for JEE Mains is solely based on your understanding over the subjects of 12th standard.
If your understanding over subjects of 12th standard is good, your concepts are clear than ultimately you will succeed.
Yes marks in 12th also plays a vital role and Comaprison between two boards are fair to get good marks in 12th standard. But Changing board in last moments can affect(decrease) your marks of 12th standard. So, here i suggest you to stick to your board, believe in yourself and work hard.
1st July 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have pass out XIIth from RSBE board in 2016 by 68.8%, but for Jee Advance required 75% (Minimum) for which I want to change my Boad as CBSE, Can I do change the board for Repeat 12th completely in 2017
12th December 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am totally confused as the place where I live Gangapur City many school authorities frighten the students saying that CBSE system is poorer than RBSE system. Are they right in their statement? I would like to know as there is only one CBSE private school in this place and it does not provide foundation coaching classes as they are forbidden in CBSE affiliated schools.
1st April 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I had studied from CBSE board but now in 12 the I have to take rbse please tell me what are the effects of changing boards I am a biology student and want to become a doctor.
12th April 2017, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I was in class 10th in rbse hindi medium.I had got 94% then i went in cbse english medium in science stream but my result is too bad.So now i thought to go again in rbse but in english medium for class 12th.I want to become a lecturer of maths means in teaching line.So which board is best???
12th April 2017, 01:11 AM
shaktawatg22

I had studies class 10th by rbse hindi medium.I had got 94% then i went in cbse english medium in science stream but my result is too bad.So now i thought to go again in rbse but in english medium for class 12th.I want to become a lecturer of maths means in teaching line.So which board is best???
1st May 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 10th and now I want to crack IIT for which whether I have to go kota and join some institute or normal schooling in Delhi from CBSE board
22nd May 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out 11th from cbse school. And now in 12th I want to change my board of education from cbse to rbse. Is this board suitable for me
29th May 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me that after failing in 12th class rbse board can I take admission in cbse board private/regular
22nd July 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for medical entrance exam from allen I wanna ask that which dummy school is best in kota for me which have less fees and also which board I should opt
27th February 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

1. I am still confused among rbse and cbse board that which board is tough, best for knowledge and for competition exams?
2. I have passed 10th class by cbse board and i have changed from cbse to rbse board in 11th class and now i am preceding to 12th class and i am pcm student, will i have any problem in my studies?
28th February 2018, 10:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and CBSE stands for Central Board of Education.
***Differences:
>>CBSE is a central board and on the other hand, RBSE is a state board.
***Similarities:
>>Syllabus and question pattern of examinations in both boards are approximately same.

***Performance:
>> If we discuss about the performance of both the boards, CBSE is best. CBSE students get higher marks and percentage than RBSE board students.
>>In several entrance exams like JEE Main, NEET etc. CBSE board students performance are better than any other state board of education.
6th April 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11th class by CBSE now i have to take RBSE in 12th class because the study of RBSE board is easy as compare to CBSE but i saw profits in CBSE ...so i totally confused which board is better or me and one thing is that my hindi is so weak and as you now hindi is compulsory in RBSE board so plg give me advice what should i do....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?