18th May 2013, 10:59 PM
umbreyfoji

Best BSc colleges of Chennai? What are the facilities and the fee structure?

i want to know the best bsc colleges of chennai and their facilities and fees detail also...???

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  2. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  3. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?
  4. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? What is the fee structure?
  5. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE? Fee structure of it?
  6. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE through TANCET? What is the fee structure?
  7. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  8. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course through TANCET? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  10. Details of the CA colleges in Chennai along with the fee structure?
  11. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  12. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  13. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  14. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  15. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  17. Date of sale of application form of BSc maths? What is the fee structure?
  18. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
19th May 2013, 02:57 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best BSc colleges of Chennai? What are the facilities and the fee structure?

HELLO,

Best BSc colleges In Chennai are
:

Aalim Mohammed Salegh College Of Engineering Chennai, India

Agni College of Technology Chennai, India

Alpha Arts and Science College Chennai, India

Alpha College of Engineering Chennai, India

Anand Institute of Higher Technology Chennai, India

Apollo Engineering College Chennai, India

Arunai Engineering College Chennai, India

Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI) Chennai, India

Ethiraj College , Chennai, India

Loyola College , Chennai, India

Madras Christian College , Chennai, India

Meenakshi College for Women , Chennai, India

Presidency College Chennai ,

GOOD LUCK !
12th May 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best BSc colleges of Chennai? What are the facilities and the fee structure?

I want 2 know that Morning b.sc colleges where in Chennai & their fees details too ''
16th August 2015, 12:27 AM
Vidya @

Top BSc colleges In Chennai are==>

==>Anand Institute of Higher Technology Chennai, India

==>Apollo Engineering College Chennai, India

==>Meenakshi College for Women , Chennai, India

==>Arunai Engineering College Chennai, India

==>Alpha College of Engineering Chennai, India

==>Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI) Chennai, India

==>Alpha Arts and Science College Chennai, India

==>Ethiraj College , Chennai, India

==>Agni College of Technology Chennai, India

==>Loyola College , Chennai, India

==>Madras Christian College , Chennai, India
17th August 2015, 01:52 PM
kavi_m

List of the college offer B.Sc computer science
Dr.Ambedkar Government Arts College
Chennai National College Of Arts & Science
Loyala College
Guru Nanak College
Sathyabama University
Madha Arts & Science College
A.A. Arts & Science College
Ethiraj College
21st August 2015, 07:04 PM
kumariipsita

Best BSc colleges of Chennai
---------------------------------------

--Ethiraj College

--Alpha Arts and Science College

--Agni College of Technology

--Anand Institute of Higher Technology

--Sathyabama University

--Chennai Mathematical Institute

--Arunai Engineering College

--Loyola College

--Meenakshi College for Women

--Chennai Mathematical Institute

--Apollo Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?