13th June 2011, 10:03 AM
naveenramasamy

Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?

How much is the fees to be paid in Private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat?
Do we need any recommendation from Politicians?
If we approach the colleges directly?
what are the approved colleges in and around Chennai & Tirunelveli districts?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  2. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  3. Will I get medical seat in any government medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.60 cuoff?
  4. What is the fee structure in private medical college in Chennai and Pondicherry?
  5. Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?
  6. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  7. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  8. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  10. Will I get private seat in Tamil Nadu private Medical colleges? List of MCI approved colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  12. Can I get nursing seat in any government medical college in Chennai
  13. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  14. List of CA institutes in Madurai, Tirunelveli and Chennai region?
  15. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET -- [New]
  16. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  17. Dermatology degree is available in B.Sc or MBBS?
  18. List of colleges offering MBBS in Chennai? When and how to apply?
14th July 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?

How I get admission in private medical collage at andhra pradesh
23rd November 2011, 07:28 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?

Medical Colleges in Chennai:

Chennai Medical College & Research Institute
Park Town, Chennai - 600003

Kilpauk Medical College,
Kilpauk, Chennai 600010

Stanley Medical College,
Chennai - 600001 www.stanmed.net

Madras Medical College and Research Institute,
Periyar EVR Salai, Park Town, Chennai-600003

Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (Deemed University)
1, Ramachandra Nagar, Porur Chennai-600116
30th November 2011, 01:43 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

How much is the fees to be paid in Private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat?
24th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

will i get paid seat in MBBS college and is paid seat fees
14th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What fees to be given for entering in dr.dy patil med.cllg in pune>
3rd April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the donation required to join mbbs???
should i have to appear for any exams??
22nd April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I want minimum fees in chennai, karnataka and maharastra medical colleges for mbbs.
2nd December 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

how much fees in banglore for mbbs fess plz give me ur feedback now???? at [email protected]
22nd January 2013, 05:35 PM
sudhan12667

Tamil Nadu has around 18 government medical colleges and a dozen more private colleges affiliated to the state medical university.
Together, they offer more than 2,661 seats.

If you are looking for any paid seats, then it is always easy if you move in the right way.
There are many colleges that gives you seat in management quota (Your mark should also be reasonable).

If you are looking for the best colleges for doing your medical studies, or need assistance in getting a seat in the best colleges in TamilNadu (especially in Coimbatore and in Trichy), do mail me to [email protected]
Will guide you in all mode for your prosperous life.
28th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i m searching private medical colleges for my job
18th May 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

My cut off marks is 177.75. Would I get a medical seat in a govt.medical college being BCM(community)?
23rd June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

if youre looking for best private medical collges and need assistance pls [email protected]
7th September 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenramasamy View Post
How much is the fees to be paDid in Private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat?
what fees for mbbs i am in gujarat medical and other what fees please ans my question request for i am please help me and my futar please i am request
26th May 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in BDS seat at any recognised medical college in chennai. What would be annual fee and admission fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?