27th September 2012, 06:10 PM
sudeep pathak

Best coaching for competition in patna for SSC, Bank Clerk and Bank PO

i want to know the best coaching for compitition in patna for ssc, bank clerk and bank po with full address.

28th November 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching for competition in patna for SSC, Bank Clerk and Bank PO

If any institute for ssc graduate level exam in patna Please tell me..
15th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching for competition in patna for SSC, Bank Clerk and Bank PO

Which is the best institute for si in patna
16th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the best coaching for compitition in patna for bank po with full address.
19th July 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me which the best lnstitute for gurdation level ssc exm.in patna
15th September 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

please give me the full details about the best coaching institute in Patna for the preparation of competitive exam like SSC..along with its criteria for my satisfaction in it ..
Please send me the address and contact number also.
wishing for the immediate response.
Thanks!
30th October 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

plz mujhe bank ssc relwe ka tyari krna hai
7th December 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHT IS THE DIFRENCE BETWEEN SSC..AND BANK EXAMS..
10th January 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i am manish phulwari i want to know the best coaching for compitition in patna for ssc, bank clerk and bank po with full addres
20th January 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I m kashif i also want to know the best coaching 4 compitition in ptna 4 preprng ssc. And how much fee
20th January 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I m kashif i also want to know the best coaching 4 compitition in ptna 4 preprng ssc. And how much fee
4th May 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the best coaching institute for ssc, bank and railway exams in patna ?
2nd June 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the best coaching institute for ssc, bank and railway exams in patna ?
14th July 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i want know about the best coaching for ssc and bank po.clerk in patna plz tell me about this
14th July 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i want know about the best coaching for ssc and bank po.clerk in patna plz tell me about this
sir plz help me
14th July 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i am firoza afreen
sir plz help me
14th July 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

4th August 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am dolly
i want to best coaching in rajendra nager,patna.
28th August 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam this year from cbse and I want to prepare for ssc, bank, railway. Please suggest me what to do and about best coaching in patna for this
8th May 2015, 01:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeep pathak View Post
i want to know the best coaching for compitition in patna for ssc, bank clerk and bank po with full address.
List of the best coaching institute for SSC/Bank exam in Patna:-

T.I.M.E.
Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd., 1st Flr,house-mm Bihari,Opp. Santosa Apart.,BandarBagicha, Fraser Rd
Patna, Bihar
0612 222 3892

Everonn Toppers tutorial
Address: 5th Floor, Harshvardhan Arcade,
Beside Samrat International,
Frazer Road, Patna – 800001 (Bihar)
Ph: +91- 612-3263262 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91- 612-3263262 end_of_the_skype_highlightin, 6550308/09

Sharda Educational Institution & Sharda Tutorials
Address: IIT AIEEE Preparation institute
3rd Floor Uday Palace, Marshal Bazar, Danapur Cantt., Patna, Contact No. - 9304147273 , 9835408793

RENAISSANCE CLASSES
Address: 2nd Floor, Ram Jatan Complex, Above Canara Bank, Ashiyana Road, Patna-14, Patna - 14
061 23266688

CLASSES FOR ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Address: CFEEE, First Floor (above Shagun Saree Shop),
Beside I.O.C. Petrol Pump, Boring Road Chauraha,
Mob: 9835281483, 9835484665
8th May 2015, 11:23 AM
kalo 4

Best coaching institute for SSC/Bank exam in Patna==

Classes for Engineering Entrance Examinations

Renaissance Classes

Everonn Toppers tutorial

T.I.M.E.

Sharda Educational Institution & Sharda Tutorials
3rd June 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is the best in patna for competition after diploma
14th August 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am Sandeep Chauhan and I want to join a best coaching SSC
Cgl in Patna plz tell me your address and fee
30th January 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am rabindranath pradhan from odisha, my cell number is 9583494623 , knew that patna of bihar is the best place for preparing ssc cgl after newdelhi, I want to go there for study so please inform me which institution will be fit for me because this is my last chance for appearing the ssc cgl examination. ..?
12th April 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know that for banking prepartion which is best patna or delhi and please give me the institutes s full address
25th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me which is the best coaching for general competition in Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?