24th December 2011, 05:17 PM
Manisha kishor

List of top coaching institutes for bank PO and clerk in patna city? List of top teachers for math ,reasoning and english in patna

Please suggest me if you know in that matter as soon as,Which is the best coaching center for bank PO and clerk in Patna city and also suggest me Who is the best teacher of Reasoning,Math and English in Patna ????
please reply on my email..

28th February 2012, 09:07 PM

Default Re: List of top coaching institutes for bank PO and clerk in patna city? List of top teachers for math ,reasoning and english in patna

4 admission in bank p.o coaching classes what documents and qualification is needed?
24th March 2012, 09:46 PM

Default Re: List of top coaching institutes for bank PO and clerk in patna city? List of top teachers for math ,reasoning and english in patna

can you please tell me that which is the best institution for bank po in patna? what is the duration and fees of the course?
12th August 2012, 08:59 AM

who is the best teacher in patna for maths and reasoning for bank po exams
14th August 2012, 07:38 PM

i have done bca from smu distance education am i eligible for bank po exam . and top institutes for bank po and clerk in patna .
27th August 2012, 06:44 PM

who is the best coaching for p.o & clerk in patna?
27th August 2012, 11:50 PM
i am sure

1).Mahendra's Institute
2).Professional Academy
3).T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd)
Patna , India
4).Eten ACE
5).Chankya Academy
6).Council
7).Bsc. Acadamy Patna
8).Brilliant Study centre- Kurji- Patna
9)..EXCELLENT BANK COACHING
10).Marshal Institute
28th May 2013, 03:37 PM

Hiii i' m dev mujhe banking classes krni hai but mera basic bahut low hai so plz tell me that best banking institute
3rd June 2013, 06:57 PM

agar banking ke liye base bahut weak hai toh kaun sa institute sahi rahega
12th June 2013, 08:51 AM
lipusahoo141

dear friend.....

List of top coaching institutes for bank PO and clerk in patna city
---------------------------------

1..council
2.t.i.m.e
3.Mahendra's Institute
4.Bsc. Acadamy Patna
5.Marshal Institute
6.eten ace
7.Professional Academy
8.excellent bank coaching
9.Chankya Academy
10.Brilliant Study centre
11.Marshal Institute
12.Bsc. Acadamy Patna
13.t.i.m.e
14.Professional Academy
15.eten ace
17th June 2013, 08:33 PM

Which is the best po and ssc coaching in patna
23rd June 2013, 05:56 PM
sohangoriya

Dear friend these are the top coaching institutes for bank PO and clerk in patna city:-

- Professional Academy

- Excellent bank coaching

- Chankya Academy

- Brilliant Study centre

- Marshal Institute

- TIME Academy

- Mahendra's Institute etc.

Best of luck.........
8th July 2013, 12:10 PM

please guidence for me best bank exam institute send through email B.L.Murthy Mob: 09328907913 & 38261009 email : [email protected]
10th July 2013, 08:06 AM

You all should know that these coaching classes are not as good as they tell us about themselves, yeah its good only 4 those who is having good base, and know max. These places are not good 4 average student. Those students who want best faculty for their preparation, should come to kankarbagh " kishor coaching class ". This class always give 99% result. Fee is also less. He is a true teacher. Kishore sir, u r awsome. We love u vry much.
10th July 2013, 11:24 AM
No 1

Hi............
Friends,

The Best Bank PO and Clerk coaching centers in Patna City like ::
=========================================

*** T I M E Academy

*** Professional Academy

*** Chankya Academy

*** Mahendra Institute

*** Brilliant Study Center

*** Excellent Bank Coaching

*** Marshal Institute.

All the best.................
10th July 2013, 11:50 AM

List of Top Coaching Institutes for Banl P.O. and Clerical exam in Patna:-

-Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd.
-Marshal Institute
-Mahendra's Institute
-Chanakya Academy
-Professional Academy
-Excellent Bank Coaching
-Brilliant Study Centre
10th July 2013, 05:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522

Best coachings for Bank exams in Patna are -

Chronicle Institute for Banking Services
2nd Floor, Sumati Palace,
Boring Road, Patna

T.I.M.E.
1st floor, M.M.Bihari House,
Fraser Road, Patna

Mahendra institute Of banking Services,
223 -229, 2nd Floor,
Kulharia complex,
Ashok Rajpath, Patna

Priyadarshi Circle,
LAxmi Complex,
Boring road, Patna

A K Sinha Study Circle,
513, Ashiyana tower,
Exhibition Road, Patna

All the best..........
22nd July 2013, 05:37 PM

HI!
Can anybody tell me whether any of the bank coaching institutes in Patna provide with crash course facility...??Actually I am well versed with all the topics I just need to work on the speed part and final preparations.Please guys if you know anything regarding this let me know.My email is [email protected].
Thanks!
23rd August 2013, 10:58 AM

muje bank aur ssc ki taiari karna hai par muje kuch samjh me nahi aa raha hai me kya karu.
18th September 2013, 08:40 PM

pls tell me who is the best teacher for math,reasoning and eng in patna
26th September 2013, 10:00 PM

Interview ke like kon se institute me joining le
26th September 2013, 11:41 PM

Sir,i want to ask u hw to prepair banking job
26th September 2013, 11:43 PM

Sir,hw to prepair 4r bank p.o job?
2nd November 2013, 07:59 PM

sir clerk ke liye best coaching kaun rahega patna
5th February 2014, 10:12 AM

Hi ,
Sir BPSC or, Bank PO ke liye kaun sa jagah or coaching
best rahega
5th February 2014, 06:32 PM

sir railway technical who is the best coaching centre bec. no idea in patna place. sir plz inform my no. 8109642204 my email [email protected]
5th February 2014, 06:33 PM

sir railway technical who is the best coaching centre bec. no idea in patna place. sir plz inform my no. 8109642204 my email [email protected]
7th March 2014, 08:04 PM

List of top coaching institutes for bank PO and clerk in patna and also List of top teachers for math ,reasoning and english in patna
14th June 2014, 01:19 PM
ragini122

Smile Re: List of top coaching institutes for bank PO and clerk in patna city? List of top teachers for math ,reasoning and english in patna

I heard there is new coaching centre for SSC -Maruti Classes... Where Ojha Sir who has been teaching 10 students personally and of that 6 cleared SSC and Bank PO ...This is in Ashiana Digha Road..

Another one is kartar classes...

It depends on which one is near your area...

All classes are equally good..
22nd June 2014, 10:24 PM

sir pls tell me which coa is bterr for me
.my math is very weak plssss
24th June 2014, 09:15 PM

sir pls tell me which coa is bterr for me
.my math is very weak plssss
Maruti classes in Ashiana digha road is providing one of the best guidance to students preparing for SBI,IBPS,SSC and Other Govt. Jobs. I think you should try there as number of students in one batch is 40 so personal attention to each student is given ... Also they conduct Problem solving session after every topic ...
www.maruticlasses.com
3rd August 2014, 12:06 PM

Good morning! Sir
Bank clerk ke liya best institute patna me kaun hai Jo basic se padhata hai kyuki mera basic weak hai
30th December 2014, 09:20 PM

which is the best coaching class or teacher for objective english specially for bank po in patna?
21st April 2015, 08:14 AM

I want crash course for banking n ssc so tell me d best coaching and fee structures with details as I am an engineer and need only recap of all topics as soon as possible. Please reply me fst m w8ng.
21st July 2015, 09:20 AM

Sir,please tell who is the best institue in patna for banking,ssc and mba
16th September 2015, 10:47 AM

Sir I want to prepair for SSC and bank please sugest me name for best coaching center but my math and English are very poor please help me
11th December 2015, 03:14 PM

sir i want to prepare for bank p.o and clerk but my is my math is week so plz tell me who willbe best coaching in patna that i can complete my drawback.
25th January 2016, 04:15 PM

Sir, plz tell me which is the best coaching of maths and english for ssc railway in patna?
30th March 2016, 09:05 PM

Dear sir ,please give me sejection .i want po and ibps examination complete.so I can't clear ,where is taken admission in Patna?
24th January 2017, 12:59 PM

Dear sir please suggest me a coaching/ institute which teaches MATHS on the current pattern & contains class strength of 40-50 . I request you to reply as fast as possible....help me sort my problem ....
6th May 2017, 04:43 PM

Can anyone please suggest me which coaching institute is really good for PO & Clerk according to 2017. Please, let me have know..Asap..
28th March 2018, 02:29 PM

Hello, This link shows you the video demo of coaching institute and other details like address, phone no, Fee structure etc