24th May 2011, 06:27 PM
afreen begum

Best coaching institute after Ramaiah institute in Hyderabad Nallakunta area between Pie, Delta, Mega, Krishnamurthy for IIT JEE?

my son completed 10 wanted to do inter with iit/jee.i want to know the best coaching institute after ramaiah institute in hyderabad nallakunta area confused between pie,delta, mega, krishnamurthy etc

14th October 2011, 05:25 PM
rathodabhijit47

Default Re: Best coaching institute after Ramaiah institute in Hyderabad Nallakunta area between Pie, Delta, Mega, Krishnamurthy for IIT JEE?

All coaching classes are equivalent and reputed. You can join any of them. Remember self study is important than any coaching class.
27th October 2011, 05:50 PM
sailajacherukuri

Default Re: Best coaching institute after Ramaiah institute in Hyderabad Nallakunta area between Pie, Delta, Mega, Krishnamurthy for IIT JEE?

hi i want the address of iit ramaiahs coaching institute.
27th October 2011, 05:52 PM
sailajacherukuri

my son in 9th standard. i want to join him into the best institute where he can be coached for iit ramaiahs entrance exam. kindly let me know
29th March 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

IS CBSE IS APPLICABLE TO ALL OVER INDIA FROM 2014
4th February 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailajacherukuri View Post
my son in 9th standard. i want to join him into the best institute where he can be coached for iit ramaiahs entrance exam. kindly let me know
Try Sarma Institute(Sri Gurudatta Coaching Centre) in Nallakunta
30th October 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 10th CBSE. what is the best colleges for inter iit coaching as a day scholar in hyderabad
23rd November 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

my son studing inter II year,after exams which coaching institute best for iit jee 2014 for short period.he scored 97.6
% in first year.
19th January 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

We need information about intermediat with iit jee coaching after10th class in your ramiah institute
28th February 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

best coaching center in nallkunta one and only is sri mega for 2 year course
12th March 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission process for a student who has just copmleted his 10th standard?
30th March 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 9 and my goal is to reach iit.can you suggest me the best institute in hyderabad
15th April 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

DETAILS OF IIT COACHING COURSES AT SHARMA INSTITUTE MAY BE GIVEN ALONGWITH CONTACT DETAILS
6th May 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

my son completed 10 wanted to do inter with iit/jee. he was selected for krishnamurthy IIT Academy through aptitude test. which is best Krishnamurthy IIt, Sri Gayathri & Sri Chaitanya
10th June 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

my sister is at 9 class we want best school along with iit coaching and also fee structure of sri gurudatta high school
10th June 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

my sister is at 9 class we want best school along with iit coaching and also fee structure of sri gurudatta high school
2nd August 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i am in class X and want to join iit coaching along with cbse integrated in hyderabad if not then in vishkapatnam.please suggest some good institutions according to my requirements
1st May 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How is "Krishna Murthy IIT Academy" residential program for 12th pass students for IIT preprations? Is there any scholarship available? Can you please suggest some cheap and best local institutes of Hyderabad that offers one year residential program for 12th pass students ?
30th October 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

First of all Ramiah and Krishnamurthy are well past their prime. While Ramiah still retains some of the older faculty, Krishnamurthy does not have any of their previous faculty members. Mr Krishnamurthy himself takes classes occasionally when he is in India. Both institutes have not kept pace with the recent trends in IIT JEE and have not made a transition to address the requirements of objective tests. They had their hey days when JEE was subjective. New generation institutes like NANO (nanoeducation.co.in) now have replaced the older ones. They combine the strengths of concept driven learning provided by experienced faculty with rigorous practice required for success in objective type tests. They provide an effective alternative to factory style learning by rote provided by corporate colleges.
Hope this helps.
4th July 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

My daughter completed 10th icse and her subjects in inter are MEC and Accounts Sylabus is ISC I want tuition for maths economics and Accounts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?