21st April 2011, 08:59 PM
prabin lama

What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?

hi i have completed diploma in electrical engineering and searching for job.
can u please tell me what should i do or what kind of tutions or coaching class or short program can i join to get a job. I don't want to do b.tech so plez help me. Its better for me if tutions or coaching class are near or in Silliguri or Kolkatta. Please provide me the addresses of tutions or coaching classes through mail.
My mailing address is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the coaching centers for AMIE in Kolkata, Hoogly and Howrah
  2. List of best GRE coaching centers to get admission in the top foreign universities? -- [New]
  3. How may I do CA after completing B.Com? List of coaching centers for the same available in Kolkata?
  4. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of SAT in Kolkata and Howrah
  6. Which are best coaching centers for preparing for MBA entrance exam?
  7. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  8. Best coaching centers to join after 10+2 in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. How is Vidyabhushan Classes in Kothrud for JEE Main 2015 preparation?
  11. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of SCRA in Kolkata?
  13. List of good coaching centers for CSIR life science in Chennai or around Tamilnadu? Contact details of the coaching institutes?
  14. How to join coaching for Indian Forest Service? Which are the best coaching centers?
  15. Can coaching classes for ISAT be taken after 10th or 11th? Which are the coaching centers and what is their fee structure?
  16. Admission procedure for CTET 2016 classes and coaching centers in Delhi?
  17. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
  18. List of good coaching centers for Mass Communication entrance exam? Contact details and exact address of Jamia Milia coaching class?
10th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGG. AFTER 10th ALSO COMPLETED BE AND NOW I AM PREPARING FOR GRE EXAM IS IT SUFFICIENT OUALIFICATION FOR DOING MS IN USA
10th June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?

I AM PREPARING FOR GRE
28th August 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed diploma in electrical engineering and searching for job.
can u please tell me what should i do or what kind of tutions or coaching class or short program can i join to get a job. I don't want to do b.tech so plez help me. Its better for me if tutions or coaching class are near or in Kolkatta. Please provide me the addresses of tutions or coaching classes through mail.
my mail adress is:

[email protected]
24th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i don't understand to do after tenth class and always in fear about my future please tell me what to do?
28th May 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what kind of cet coaching classes i should join
after completing diploma in computer scince & engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?