10th June 2012, 03:51 PM
shibu22

Best college that I can get after scoring 113608 in AIEEE?

my rank in aieee 2012 is 113608 . please tell me the best college i can get in any state ?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  2. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  3. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  5. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  7. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE -- [New]
  9. Which college should I opt after scoring 45,000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 151 in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  13. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Any college college for me after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Which college will I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
22nd July 2012, 12:53 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Best college that I can get after scoring 113608 in AIEEE?

~~~Admission in Enggineering collage through your AIEEE scores~~~

I am listing hear some collages you may take advantage with your score of AIEEE in Maharashtra.(They are some below average collage)
>>>Collages you may get admission through your score in AIEEE is as follows.
1 Abhinav Education Society, College of Engineering & Technology, At Post Wadwadi, Tal.Khandala.
2 Genba Sopanrao Moze Trust Parvatibai Genba Moze College of Engineering,Wagholi, Pune.
3 Vishwabharati Academy's College of Engineering, Ahmednagar.
4 Shahajirao Patil Vikas Pratishthan, S.B.Patil College of Engineering, Vangali, Tal. Indapur.
5 Raigad Dnyanpeeth's Shri. Chhatrapati Shivajiraje College of Engineering, Dhangwadi.
6 Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Bhivarabai Sawant Institute of Technology & Research (for Women), Wagholi.
7 Saraswati Education Society, Yadavrao Tasgaonkar College of Engineering and Management, Nasarapur, Chandai, Karjat.
22nd July 2012, 04:08 PM
iavichalsharma

Hello friend,
<br>Frankly speaking, you won't get any college by counselling which is conducted by CCB, provided you belong to the GENERAL category. So, you should take a gap year if you want to pursue engineering from a good college. But, if you want to go to a college this year only, then, you should look for a college in your locality only. Going to far places for studying, if the college is not renowned is not recommended.<br>
Well, all the best for your future!
16th August 2015, 12:42 AM
Vidya @

Best college==>

==>Genba Sopanrao Moze Trust Parvatibai Genba Moze College of Engineering

==>Saraswati Education Society, Yadavrao Tasgaonkar College

==>Vishwabharati Academy's College of Engineering

==>Abhinav Education Society

==>Shahajirao Patil Vikas Pratishthan

==>Raigad Dnyanpeeth's Shri. Chhatrapati Shivajiraje College of Engineering

==>Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal
17th August 2015, 12:17 AM
Behonesty

hii friend
these are the some of the good colleges for ur rank
am listing hear some collages you may take advantage with your score of AIEEE in Maharashtra.(They are some below average collage)>>>Collages you may get admission through your score in AIEEE is as follows.
1 Abhinav Education Society, College of Engineering & Technology, At Post Wadwadi, Tal.Khandala.
2 Genba Sopanrao Moze Trust Parvatibai Genba Moze College of Engineering,Wagholi, Pune.
3 Vishwabharati Academy's College of Engineering, Ahmednagar.
4 Shahajirao Patil Vikas Pratishthan, S.B.Patil College of Engineering, Vangali, Tal. Indapur.
5 Raigad Dnyanpeeth's Shri. Chhatrapati Shivajiraje College of Engineering, Dhangwadi.
6 Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Bhivarabai Sawant Institute of Technology & Research (for Women), Wagholi.
7 Saraswati Education Society, Yadavrao Tasgaonkar College of Engineering and Management, Nasarapur, Chandai, Karjat.
13th September 2015, 10:53 AM
rohinimathur

Best college that I can get after scoring 113608 in AIEEE?
----------------------------------------------------

**abhinav Education Society

**Vishwabharati Academy's College of Engineering

**Shri.Chhatrapati Shivajiraje College of Engineering

**Shahajirao Patil Vikas Pratishthan

**jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal

**Shahajirao Patil Vikas Pratishthan

**Abhinav Education Society, College of Engineering & Technology

**Genba Sopanrao Moze Trust Parvatibai Genba Moze College of Engineering

**Yadavrao Tasgaonkar College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?