16th June 2012, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?

What are the chances to get a goverment college of haryan after scoring 26 marks in aieee? Iam obc girl

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  2. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  3. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  4. Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  5. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  6. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  7. Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?
  8. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  9. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get any government college for MBBS after scoring 5946 rank in AIPMT with 340 marks?
  11. Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  12. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000 -- [New]
  13. What will be my rank after 70 marks in AIEEE from OBC category? Good colleges available in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  15. How can I get a government college after scoring 99 marks in MHT CET and 34 in AIEEE?
  16. Can i get a good government or private college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
16th June 2012, 08:10 AM
Vikas hrc

Default Re: What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?

Hi friend,

Frankly and truly speaking,there is no chance of getting any government college in Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE.
Even your OBC quota won't help you in taking admission.

Because after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE,your rank would be around 6,00,000 which is not a good rank.
In order to secure admission in a government college,you must secure a good rank.

So,if you have decided to take admission this year any how,then go for an average private college.
The another option for you is to prepare for next year exam.

So,if you think that you can score well next time,then you should prepare for next year exam.
So,just decide and then do anything.
Thanks.
16th June 2012, 10:59 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the chances to get a goverment college of haryan after scoring 26 marks in aieee? Iam obc girl
hey!!

you have scored very less marks in All India Engineering Entrance Exam which is AIEEE hence sorry to say that besides being a OBC girl candidate your chances are negligible....

can i get a good govt. college in haryana?

in this case i would suggest you to go for all rounds of counselling as you might then have a fair chance to get a seat.

the following are the govt.colleges in haryana.....

• Nit Kurukshetra-
which you wont get.....

• DBCR Murthal,sonepat-
not possible..........being a low rank.....however in trades like biotechnology and biomedical engineering of DBCR,Murthal you might get a seat .......in last round of counselling.....in case you gety dont leave the seat as there is scope for both these branches inh the next few years...

• guru jambheshwar university----
in this university you might get a good trade in last round of counselling.
difficulty would be there in branches like computer's and electronics but still in last counselling i am sure you will get a good branch...

• kurukshetra university
less chances but still give a try at the counselling rounds....still difficult to get aseat in good trade in initial rounds of counselling...

my advice

it would be good if you attend for all the rounds of counsellings as being a OBC girl candidate you will get a good college ..........hence be patient while counselling.....if not first....second you might get a seat in last round of counselling.....

colleges to apply....

-DBCR,MURTHAL...........

-KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY...........

-GURU JAMBHESHWAR UNIVERSITY.................

AND THE REST COLLEGES ARE OF SAME LEVEL...............................

Hope this has helped...........

for more you can take the help of this forum......

with regards
roknits
30th June 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am get 70 marks in aieee 2012,can i get addmisson in govt colleges in haryana? and how many in 12th they want?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?