3rd July 2011, 12:36 AM
2linkin park

How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?

sir i wat to know that how to get admison in gud college?i secred around 2 lac rank in aieee..exam..and my precentage in PCM is 35%..sir which college wll take mee...?will i be able to get gud college through aieee.??..and give me the list of the college which will take mee.??i cant go for furthur...prepration as already i droped 2 yrss..plzz gide mee...

Related Questions:
  1. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  2. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
  3. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  4. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  5. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  7. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 2,37,000 rank? How to take admission in any good college? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?
  9. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  10. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  11. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  12. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  13. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  14. With an AIR of 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE with 75% in 12th can I get a good college?
  15. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  16. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  17. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  18. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2011, 01:16 AM
Beready

Default Re: How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?

hello friend,

you are not Even eligible for counselling of Aieee ,then
how can you think that you can get good college with this rank.
your rank is in lakhs.and its never possible
and you have also your marks in 12th is below 40%
i think you should not go for Engineering.
choose other field otherwise you have to face many problems in future.
good luck.
5th January 2012, 11:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2linkin park View Post
sir i wat to know that how to get admison in gud college?i secred around 2 lac rank in aieee..exam..and my precentage in PCM is 35%..sir which college wll take mee...?will i be able to get gud college through aieee.??..and give me the list of the college which will take mee.??i cant go for furthur...prepration as already i droped 2 yrss..plzz gide mee...
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 2,00,000.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
30th March 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir...it jst less than 1 month is left for aieee.i m very nervous.so pls tel me how i cn get good rank in aieee..is class 12th ncert nd previous 4 years ques paper would gonna be enough?if nt thn 4rm which material i shld study to get good rank in aieee?
30th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i hv 2 lakh rank in aieee air nd i hv got 70 percent.can u suggest any good college for me?
5th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I m getting a score of 70 in AIEEE which college of Delhi should I get on the basis of my marks?
19th May 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have rank around 10000 in aieee whcih college I will get?
31st May 2012, 02:00 PM
saurav saraff

Well that is a really poor rank get admission into the government coll.But you surely have a good chance in other private engineering coll. like Amity University,Noida;Lovely Professional University,Punjab;Sharda University,Noida.All of these coll. have great infrastructure & they give a good world exposure
23rd June 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i got 71 marks in aiee, 62.50% in 12th whether i can get in reputed college
25th June 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir , i have 194000 in aieee (AIR) and scored 77% in 2 (PCM) in which college i able for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?