11th February 2012, 08:24 PM
chintu.daniel

Which is the best college for ME network engineering?

Hi Sir/mam I have done my BE in ECE and i have applied for TANCET . Im interested in doing ME network engg or ME communication and network engg... What are all the colleges that offer these courses and which is the best? Also kindly ellaborate me about the latest trends in networking related courses and their scope? Is it a good choice?

29th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college for ME network engineering?

Hi Sir/mam I have done my BE in ECE and i have applied for TANCET . Im interested in doing ME network engg or ME communication and network engg... What are all the colleges that offer these courses and which is the best? Also kindly ellaborate me about the latest trends in networking related courses and their scope? Is it a good choice?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-college-me-network-engineering-617254.html#ixzz221GtCJor

30th July 2012, 06:24 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

karunya university and anna university

20th August 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.TECH IT ... nd i applied fr tancet... can i select embedded system technologies? whats d scope and job oppurtunities in embedded technologies?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?