16th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

When is the drug inspector exam date?

When the drug inspector exam date?please send me detail,i want to appear for the exam?

20th August 2012, 08:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the drug inspector exam date?

Your question lack important details. you haven't mentioned the state where you are applying for the exam and under which board or through which state or central government. In the absence of such vital information it is not possible to provide the date of exam on mere self assumption.

Please provide the details to get the information desired by you.
20th August 2012, 09:18 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the drug inspector exam date?

Your question lack important details. you haven't mentioned the state where you are applying for the exam and under which board or through which state or central government. In the absence of such vital information it is not possible to provide the date of exam on mere self assumption.

Please provide the details to get the information desired by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?