9th June 2011, 12:23 PM
pravas.baghel

Which is the best college for me in South India to get admission in CS?

I have got AIEEE rank 120000 in gen. cat. and state rank 1025 (Chhattisgarh) ,Which one is best college for me in South India to get admission in CS

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  2. List of exams for taking admission in south Indian colleges?
  3. PG Ayurvedic colleges in South India for 12th Medical students?
  4. How can I get details for admission anywhere, any course in South India?
  5. Information about best government medical colleges for MBBS of South India? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Best Aeronautical Engineering College in South India after scoring 93% in 12th?
  7. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  8. Should I take admission in government colleges which opened last year in Andaman and Nicobar or private college in South India by giving donation?
  9. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  10. Best private college in India or South with minimum fee structure? How to get admission in private college?
  11. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  12. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges in South India?
  13. Best Commercial Pialot training center in South India and fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  14. Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?
  15. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What entrance exam should I attend to get placement in interior design course in Kerala
  17. Can I do LLB as distance education in south India
  18. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
30th March 2015, 12:00 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best college for me in South India to get admission in CS?

Best college CS college in South India---

• Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
  • National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
  • National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
  • International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
  • PSG College of Technology,Tamil Nadu
  • National Institute of Technology,Orissa
  • Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
  • R.V.College of Engineering, Karnataka
  • University College of Engineering (Osmania University), Andhra Pradesh
  • Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
  • Coimbatore Institute of Technology (CIT), Tamil Nadu
  • Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Tamil Nadu
  • National Institute of Engineering, Mysore, Karnataka
  • BMS College of Engineering Bull Temple Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
  • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Karnataka
  • Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences,Tamil Nadu
  • Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology,Telangana,Hyderabad
  • College of Engineering Trivandrum,Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
13th May 2015, 03:04 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college for me in South India to get admission in CS?

The list of some top Computer Science Engineering Institutes in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Amingaon, Assam, Guwahati

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu

Indian School of Mines (ISM) Ism Dhanbad Internal Rd, Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand

National Institute of Technology, Surathkal Nh 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka

Birla Institute of Technology.. Patna, Bihar

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Nankari, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) Post Technology, Paschim Medinipur, Kharagpur, West Bengal

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Delhi Avenue, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Century Road, Roorkee, Uttarakhand

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS-Pilani) Bits-Pilani Rajasthan
25th May 2015, 06:01 PM
AKP 0

Top Computer Science Engineering Institutes in India --

<<<National Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu

<<<Indian Institute of Technology Madras ,Tamil Nadu

<<<Indian School , Guwahati

<<<Birla Institute of Technology Patna, Bihar

<<<National Institute of Technology, Karnataka

<<<Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Uttar Pradesh

<<<Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

<<<Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

<<<Indian Institute of Technology Delhi , Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?