18th June 2010, 12:23 PM
DIPTAK MUKHERJEE

Should I take admission in government colleges which opened last year in Andaman and Nicobar or private college in South India by giving donation?

where should i take admission??
option 1) in a govt. college which opened last year. it's in ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS & it's affiliated 2 PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY....
OPTION 2) in a private college in SOUTH INDIA by giving donation....

please help......

27th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Should I take admission in government colleges which opened last year in Andaman and Nicobar or private college in South India by giving donation?

Yes you can take admission in Andaman and Nicobar.
A total of 6 colleges from Andaman and Nicobar are listed in this website. The information about the Study / Education / Colleges / Institutions / Universities in my college are added to the best of our knowledge.
27th May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Should I take admission in government colleges which opened last year in Andaman and Nicobar or private college in South India by giving donation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIPTAK MUKHERJEE View Post
where should i take admission??
option 1) in a govt. college which opened last year. it's in ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS & it's affiliated 2 PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY....
OPTION 2) in a private college in SOUTH INDIA by giving donation....

please help......
I admire your question. according to me you should take admission in a private college in SOUTH INDIA though you have to give donation but it will be assured that you will surely get a better knowledge their.While a previously opened govt college might not fulfill your expectations.Still you might search for a detail of both the institute and than take admission.
16th June 2011, 11:06 PM
sachin6

Default Re: Should I take admission in government colleges which opened last year in Andaman and Nicobar or private college in South India by giving donation?

You can choose private universities in south india not by giving donation. You get a seat from your qualification and marks only not to get by money. Your education is only permanent all other things in the world are not permanent. Choose a good decision and lead a good life.
3rd October 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there a Department of Earth sciences & Geography in the J N R M college [for A, Sc & Com courses]? If Yes does it conduct courses in applied topics like Volcanology, Oceanography, Micro regions! Does the college study geopolitical importance! Does it inform the students about the International waters, Exclusive national waters, Exclusive economic zone of the Island-archipelago and the geopolitical significance to the students! Last but not the least; Does the college have at least a certificate-course in Anthropology?
May I look forward for a reply on [email protected]
Thanks in anticipation. KNRao.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?