19th January 2011, 07:04 PM
bincy_1690

Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?

hello..
m frm mumbai, m doin my final yr.b.com,i wud like to do mba in avaition mangmnt.
i wud like to do it from banglr n so wud like u'l to suggest d best colg..with hostel facilities...

27th January 2011, 01:44 AM
akki89

Default Re: Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bincy_1690 View Post
hello..
m frm mumbai, m doin my final yr.b.com,i wud like to do mba in avaition mangmnt.
i wud like to do it from banglr n so wud like u'l to suggest d best colg..with hostel facilities...
Dear friend,

The different colleges which conduct the MBA programme in Aviation management are given below:
1. Ssr College Of Science & Management Studies
Location -Kothnur, Bangalore-560077
2. A J Aviation
Location -T Dasarahalli, Bangalore-560057
3. Vasavi Institute Of Management & Advanced Studies
Location -Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560070
4. Nest Aviation Academy Pvt Ltd

As far as hostel is concerned you can take a room outside in the city or you
can take a flat at rent and can share with some other students.

Regards!!
27th January 2011, 05:36 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?

hello
for your convenience..some of the reputed colleges in this field in banglore are::

Institute Of Logistics And Aviation Management India, Indira Nagar
Kuoni Airline Diploma,KUONI ACADEMY
PG Diploma in Business Administration: Air Transport Management.NIM

diego
31st March 2011, 11:55 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The best ones are -

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

Acharya Institute of Management & Science I Stage, I Cross, Peenya, Bangalore Karnataka

Alliance Business Academy 20th Cross, 7th Main, Pushpa Layout, N.S.Palya (BTM-II Stage), Bangalore

Administrative Management College, AMC Building, 30th Cross, 6th Nain, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore

C.N.K. Reddy College of Business Management, No. 193, Double Road, Indiranagar, II Stage, Bangalore

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology Campus, Near Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore

East West College of Management 1948/49, 8th Main, 'E' Block, II Stage, Rajajajinagar, Bangalore

Garden City College of Science & Management Studies 16th K.M. Old Madras Road, Virgonagar, Bangalore

Government RC Institute of Business Management 2nd Floor, S.T.P. Electronics Block, Seshadri Road, Bangalore

Institute of Finance & International Management 2461, Cross, 2nd Stage, Banashankari, Bangalore

Intech Institute of Business Management 960, 24th Main, 38th Cross, 4th 'T' Block Jayanagar, Bangalore

Karnataka Kaveri Institute of Management No -90/1, 90/2, 5th Cross, Malleswaram Circle, Bangalore

Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Studies Hunasamaranahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management Administration and Research, M.S. Ramaih Raod, M.S.E.I. T. Post, Bangalore

Mount Carmel Institute of Management 58, Palace Road, Bangalore

R.K. Institute of Management & Computer Science Ambalipura, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore South, Bangalore

Sambhram Academy of Management Studies Amba Bhavani Temple Road, Jyothi Nagar, P.O.:-Vidyaranyapura Bangalore North St. Joseph College of Business Administration No. 163, Brigade Road, Bangalore

Xavier Institute of Management & Enterp. Mission Road, United Mission College Campus, Bangalore

Don Bosco College of Sciences And Management, Bomanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068

Indian Business Academy, Lakshmipura,Thathaguni Post, Kanakapura Main Road, Bangalore - 560 062

Dayananda Sagar Business School, Shavige Malleshwara Hills,Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore 560078

Institute of Business Management & Technology, 100 Feet Ring Road, 4th Phase,7th Block, BSK-3rd Stage, Bangalore 560085

K.K.E.C.S. Institute of Management & Computer Science, Mahakavi Kuvempu Road,5th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560 003

For more details visit-
http://www.educationbangalore.com/colleges/business/mba.shtml
Thanks.
23rd April 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Mayank, the list u had given is for MBA, what we r looking is MBA in AVIATION. they dnt have Mba in Aviation... anyways Thanks :)
24th April 2011, 01:09 AM
professor.singh

Quote:
hello..
GOOD Colleges Offering MBA in Aviation in Bangalore.

1.Ssr College Of Science & Management Studies
Kothnur, Bangalore

2. A J Aviation
T Dasarahalli, Bangalore

3. Nest Aviation Academy Pvt Ltd
Chennai, Chennai-600094 (Also serves Bangalore)

4.East West College of Management
8th Main, 'E' Block, II Stage, Rajajajinagar, Bangalore

5.Garden City College of Science & Management Studies
16th K.M. Old Madras Road, Virgonagar, Bangalore

6.Government RC Institute of Business Management
2nd Floor, S.T.P. Electronics Block, Seshadri Road, Bangalore

7.Institute of Finance & International Management
2461, Cross, 2nd Stage, Banashankari, Bangalore

8.Intech Institute of Business Management
960, 24th Main, 38th Cross, 4th 'T' Block Jayanagar, Bangalore

9.Karnataka Kaveri Institute of Management
No -90/1, 90/2, 5th Cross, Malleswaram Circle, Bangalore

10.Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Studies Hunasamaranahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore

11.M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management Administration and Research,
M.S. Ramaih Raod, M.S.E.I. T. Post, Bangalore

12.Mount Carmel Institute of Management
58, Palace Road, Bangalore

13.R.K. Institute of Management & Computer Science Ambalipura,
Varthur Hobli, Bangalore South, Bangalore

14.Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
Amba Bhavani Temple Road, Jyothi Nagar, P.O.:-Vidyaranyapura Bangalore North St. Joseph College of Business Administration No. 163, Brigade Road, Bangalore

15.Xavier Institute of Management & Enterp.
Mission Road, United Mission College Campus, Bangalore

16.Don Bosco College of Sciences And Management,
Bomanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068

17.Indian Business Academy,
Lakshmipura,Thathaguni Post, Kanakapura Main Road, Bangalore

30th April 2011, 06:37 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?

The Management Studies in India are becoming popular day by day

that to the southern states like TamilNadu Karnataka and Andhrapradesh are taking their majority share for providing Management studies

Especially Karnataka and TamilNadu are known for their Teaching facilities in campus and off campus

and the freedom to the student is also at a good level

A student who join for Masters in these states will groom out with many factors along with studies

the Campus are located in a very vast areas gives you the pleasant feel for studying peacefully

In Bangalore

Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS),

IIM Bangalore,

East West Group Of Institutions,

The Oxford Educational Institute,

PES Institutions,

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS),

Indian Business Academy,

Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT),

Alliance Business Academy,

IFIM Business School and a lot more.

~AdityA~
9th May 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i wanted to do mba in aviation .kindly suggest me god college for it in india............
19th July 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MBA AVIATION IN TAMILNADU CAN U TELL ME THE BEST TOP COLLEGES FOR THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLZZZZZZ .. THANX :)
27th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

IS there any college providing mba aviation management in management quota rather than cat score
28th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Nikhilesh from North Karnataka, Completed Diploma in AIrpport management & Customer care a 1 year program from Avalon aviation academy. I am currently pursuing my BBA from Karnatak University. Plz suggest me good colleges for MBA in Aviation,
Thanks in Advance.
15th September 2011, 02:15 PM
therohan

I would say go for MBA in Rural management OR Agribusiness...
KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) offers MBA in rural management in which students get to learn about corporate social responsibility management, rural marketing, NGO management, agri-business, micro finance, and more. KSRM has tie-ups with several organizations and students have been placed in various reputed organizations such as SEWA, Development Alternatives and more. Students doing rural management can work in banking sector, public sector and even corporates for agri-business portfolios.
the Admissions in KSRM (KIIT School of Rural Management) for MBA in Rural Management & Agribusiness program will be through written examination conducted by IRMA.
The scores of IRMA will be used for short-listing of the candidates for admission to MBA (RM) and MBA (Agribusiness) program of KSRM.
The IRMA exam is scheduled to be held on 13th November, 2011.
Check their website: www.ksrm.ac.in
15th September 2011, 02:19 PM
therohan

I would say go for MBA in Rural management OR Agribusiness...
KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) offers MBA in rural management in which students get to learn about corporate social responsibility management, rural marketing, NGO management, agri-business, micro finance, and more. KSRM has tie-ups with several organizations and students have been placed in various reputed organizations such as SEWA, Development Alternatives and more. Students doing rural management can work in banking sector, public sector and even corporates for agri-business portfolios.
the Admissions in KSRM (KIIT School of Rural Management) for MBA in Rural Management & Agribusiness program will be through written examination conducted by IRMA.
The scores of IRMA will be used for short-listing of the candidates for admission to MBA (RM) and MBA (Agribusiness) program of KSRM.
The IRMA exam is scheduled to be held on 13th November, 2011.
Check their website: www.ksrm.ac.in
15th September 2011, 11:17 PM
Tapan Manoharmayum

Quote:
hello..
theres a college called vimas in banglore with good hostel facilities you can try for it.
17th October 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am Nikhilesh from North Karnataka, Completed Diploma in AIrpport management & Customer care a 1 year program from Avalon aviation academy. I am currently pursuing my BBA from Karnatak University. Plz suggest me good colleges for MBA in Aviation,
Thanks in Advance.
why do't you do MBA in Avalon because already you completed diploma in aviation with avalon
3rd November 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

1 year cource for mba in aviation from banglore
3rd November 2011, 11:56 PM
samspat

dear friend

GOOD Colleges Offering MBA in Aviation in Bangalore.

A J Aviation
East West College of Management
Intech Institute of Business Management
R.K. Institute of Management & Computer Science Ambalipura, e.t.c
7th November 2011, 10:00 PM
samspat

dear friend

Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities

1. Ssr College Of Science & Management Studies
Location -Kothnur, Bangalore-560077
2. A J Aviation
Location -T Dasarahalli, Bangalore-560057
3. Vasavi Institute Of Management & Advanced Studies
Location -Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560070
4. Nest Aviation Academy Pvt Ltd
17th November 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

avalon aviation academy offered MBA in aviation with (krnatka state open university) its valuable degree or not because its open university & this degree is not regular its part time MBA its useful in today?
([email protected])
17th November 2011, 12:01 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

BEST COLLEGES IN BANGALORE IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT

Dear friend,
here are some name of the colleges in Bangalore which offers aviation management with proper hostel facilities :

Please take a look at these colleges

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies

Institute of Finance & International Management

Administrative Management College

Indian Institute of Management

Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Studies

Sambhram Academy of Management Studies

Alliance Business Academy

Acharya Institute of Management & Science

Xavier Institute of Management & Enterp

Don Bosco College of Sciences And Management

Indian Business Academy, Lakshmipura

Government RC Institute of Business Management

Institute of Business Management & Technology

Garden City College of Science & Management Studies

Dayananda Sagar Business School

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management Administration and Research

17th January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am studying in bba final year so please give me in detail about scope of MBA in avaitaion
18th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?

dear sir i am studying in bsc final year so please give me in detail about scope of MBA in avaitaion
19th January 2012, 08:07 AM
anlakshmi

Best Colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with Hostel facilities:

**IIM-Bangalore, Bangalore

**The Oxford Educational Institute, Bangalore

**Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Bangalore

**Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT), Bangalore

**IFIM Business School, Bangalore

**Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore

**PES Institutions, Bangalore

**East West Group Of Institutions, Bangalore

**Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS),Bangalore

**St. Joseph's College of Business Administration (SJCBA), Bangalore
25th February 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hi i m kishan radhanpura . i m from rajkot[gujarat] . i m doing d.a.m.c.c. in avalon . i want to do mba in aviation . plz give me some hits for this .
19th April 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hii im sirajudheen, from kerala.im compleating my graduation in b.com,im intresting to do mba in aviation management . plz give more information about this course & the best college in banglour
25th July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what rank i got in cat to join in aviation MBA&WHAT IS fee.
28th September 2012, 10:12 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF BEST COLLGES IN BANGLORE IN MBA:-

East West College of Management 1948/49, 8th Main, 'E' Block, II Stage, Rajajajinagar, Bangalore

Garden City College of Science & Management Studies 16th K.M. Old Madras Road, Virgonagar, Bangalore

Government RC Institute of Business Management 2nd Floor, S.T.P. Electronics Block, Seshadri Road, Bangalore

Institute of Finance & International Management 2461, Cross, 2nd Stage, Banashankari, Bangalore

Intech Institute of Business Management 960, 24th Main, 38th Cross, 4th 'T' Block Jayanagar, Bangalore

Karnataka Kaveri Institute of Management No -90/1, 90/2, 5th Cross, Malleswaram Circle, Bangalore

Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Studies Hunasamaranahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management Administration and Research, M.S. Ramaih Raod, M.S.E.I. T. Post, Bangalore

Mount Carmel Institute of Management 58, Palace Road, Bangalore

R.K. Institute of Management & Computer Science Ambalipura, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore South, Bangalore

Sambhram Academy of Management Studies Amba Bhavani Temple Road, Jyothi Nagar, P.O.:-Vidyaranyapura Bangalore North St. Joseph College of Business Administration No. 163, Brigade Road, Bangalore

Xavier Institute of Management & Enterp. Mission Road, United Mission College Campus, Bangalore

Don Bosco College of Sciences And Management, Bomanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068

Indian Business Academy, Lakshmipura,Thathaguni Post, Kanakapura Main Road, Bangalore - 560 062

Dayananda Sagar Business School, Shavige Malleshwara Hills,Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore 560078
13th December 2012, 05:17 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities

1.don bosco coll. of sciences & mgmt.
2.indian business academy
3.garden city coll. of science & mgmt. studies
4.intech inst. of business mgmt.
5.dayananda sagar b-school
6.ifim b-school
7.pes institutions
8.alliance business academy
9.iim(bangalore)
10.east west group of institutions
11.the oxford educational inst.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th November 2014, 02:42 PM
Shruthi C J

IIAEM offers MBA in Aviation Business Management under the initiative of Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies and Industries and Jain University.
2nd January 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am studying BBA . next I want to study MBA Airline and Air transport management . but am very collapsed because which collage is best to study the courses and I do no the details about course any one know please give me a details. And I want best collage pls give your opinion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?