19th April 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?

I want to do m.sc(it) from jaipur.then tell me which colleges are best for m.sc(it) in jaipur.and if i want to do msc(it) from ru (university of rajasthan )then what is the admission processing for ru.and fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. BBA collages in Jaipur and their fees structure? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  5. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information?
  6. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  7. Hostel fee structure in Jagannath University, Jaipur Rajasthan?
  8. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  9. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  10. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  11. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  12. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  13. Can I get admission in LLB in Rajasthan University in Jaipur after completing B.A from EIILM?
  14. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  15. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  16. Is IASE approved by UGC or AICTE?
  17. Can I get a good college in Mechanical branch after scoring 25636 in RPET?
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
30th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?

List of M.Sc IT Colleges in Jaipur :

Malviya National Institute of Technology , Jaipur

University of Rajasthan , Jaipur

SS Jain Subodh PG College , Jaipur

Shree Swaroop Govind Pareek PG College , Jaipur

Jaimal Maths Classes , Jaipur

S.M.S Medical College , Jaipur

Apex Institute of Pharmaceutical Science , Jaipur

Govt College of Nursing , Jaipur

30th September 2012, 11:42 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?

List of M.Sc IT
Colleges in Jaipur :

Shree Swaroop
Govind Pareek PG
College , Jaipur

Jaimal Maths
Classes , Jaipur

Malviya National
Institute of
Technology , Jaipur

University of
Rajasthan , Jaipur

Apex Institute of
Pharmaceutical
Science , Jaipur

Govt College of
Nursing , Jaipur

S.M.S Medical College ,
Jaipur

all the best.
1st October 2012, 12:30 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of M.Sc IT
Colleges in Jaipur :

Shree Swaroop
Govind Pareek PG
College , Jaipur

Jaimal Maths
Classes , Jaipur

S.M.S Medical College ,
Jaipur

University of
Rajasthan , Jaipur

SS Jain Subodh PG
College , Jaipur

Apex Institute of
Pharmaceutical
Science , Jaipur

Govt College of
Nursing , Jaipur

Malviya National
Institute of
Technology , Jaipur

all the best.
1st October 2012, 12:42 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF M.SC IT IN JAIPUR :-

SS Jain Subodh PG College , Jaipur

Shree Swaroop Govind Pareek PG College , Jaipur

Jaimal Maths Classes , Jaipur

S.M.S Medical College , Jaipur

Apex Institute of Pharmaceutical Science , Jaipur
4th April 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am bca final year student ,interested in lecturership,kindly sugest how I should proceed further ,go for mca or msc it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?