14th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?

sir,
i scored 65% in bcom frm mumbai university ,i want admition in best law college .so can u suggess me were i have to take admition for law.

Related Questions:
12th August 2012, 01:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i scored 65% in bcom frm mumbai university ,i want admition in best law college .so can u suggess me were i have to take admition for law.

There are various Universities which offers LLB program and are approved by the Bar Council of India. Since, you have graduated from Mumbai University, you may look to pursue the LLB from the same. The Mumbai University Faculty of Law offers three years LLB program. Candidate who have completed the Bachelors Degree program in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks [Relaxation of 5% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories].

Some of the other well recognized University which offers 3years LLB program approved by the Bar Council of India are as follows:

Delhi University Faculty of Law

Guru Nanak Dev University Department of Law

Government Law College [Mumbai]

ILS Law College [Pune]

Banaras Hindu University

For detail information regarding admission procedure refer tot he official websites
12th December 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?

Results t.y.bcom -2013- 14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?