15th May 2011, 12:21 PM
pcm2paj

Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?

i want to do ba-llb after 12.and i haved passed +2 in 2008 with 65%.can i get admission for law.please give me list of colleges in navi mumbai which conduct this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  3. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  4. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  5. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  7. Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?
  8. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  11. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  12. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  13. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  14. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  15. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course in Navi Mumbai colleges? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  18. Best law colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? I have passed commerce graduation with 78%
29th July 2011, 03:32 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcm2paj View Post
i want to do ba-llb after 12.and i haved passed +2 in 2008 with 65%.can i get admission for law.please give me list of colleges in navi mumbai which conduct this course.
yes you are eligible

a candidate should have passed his/her Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and persons with Disability).~ Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.° Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability)~ as on 1st July, 2011.

Department of Law, University of Mumbai

The Government Law College

Dr.Ambedkar College of Law

Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College
(BCI Approved),
G.J. Advani Law College
32nd Road,
Bandra (West), Mumbai - 400050
Phone: 022- 26497484, 26488690
Course:
LLB (seats:320)

Jitendra Chauhan College of Law,
(BCI Approved)
Bhaktivedanta Road ,
Vile Parle(W), Mumbai 400 056
Tel No: (022) – 26142346
Email: [email protected]
Courses:
LLB (seats:320),
Cyber Law(seats:40),
BLS(seats:320)

Kishinchand Chellaram Law College,
(BCI Approved)
123, Dinshaw Wachha Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020.
Tel: (91) (22) 22822376
Fax: (91) (22) 22828374
Email: [email protected]
Courses:
LL.B degree course (seats: 320)
Post-graduate Certificate Course in Alternative Dispute Resolution Method
Post-graduate Certificate Course in World Trade Law
Post-graduate Certificate Course in Intellectual Property Rights
Post-graduate Certificate Course in Information Technology Laws
23rd April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?

i have passed 12 std with 50% can i get admission in Rizvi College [Bandra] for law
31st May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in llb without c.e.t.exams?
6th January 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know that when to appear for entrance exam for business law
12th June 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in llb..i have completed my graduation in b.com n i got 60%..in govt.law college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?