3rd July 2012, 06:14 PM
yrs012

How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?

i have finished my bcom this from mumbai university. now i want to take admission in a law college for three year course. actually i m an repeater. is that possible for me to get admission. if yes, what is the procedure admission and which college can i get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  2. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
  3. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  4. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  5. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  8. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  9. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  11. Admission in 3 years law course in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in B.A?
  12. Admission in 3 years law in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in graduation?
  13. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  14. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I take admission in Mumbai University after doing FYB.Com from regular college?
  16. Can I get admission in Rizvi College after passing M.Com from Mumbai University?
  17. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  18. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
22nd June 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?

I wish to knw the cut off lists of top law colleges in mumbai. type your question or comment here and then click SuLbmit.
22nd June 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?

I am 46 year old & wish to take admissionfor law I am B.com so what will be a procedure for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?