16th April 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?

Respected Sir,
I want to take admission in msc biochemistry in one of the best colleges in India.. can you please give me the details of all upcoming entrance emams of msc biochemistry in the colleges of India...??? please specify all the details including college name,examdate, last date to apply etc...
Thanking you,
Arunjay kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  2. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  3. Best colleges providing MSc Biochemistry in India?
  4. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  5. How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?
  6. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  7. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  8. Which are the best institutes for clinical research in India? I have done MSc biochemistry -- [New]
  9. Whicha re the colleges offering MSc medical biochemistry in India
  10. What should I do to study Ph.D after passing MSc in Biochemistry?
  11. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  12. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  13. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  14. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. List of the colleges offering correspondence courses for MSc Biochemistry?
  16. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  18. How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?
23rd July 2014, 11:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to take admission in msc biochemistry in one of the best colleges in India.. can you please give me the details of all upcoming entrance emams of msc biochemistry in the colleges of India...??? please specify all the details including college name,examdate, last date to apply etc...
Thanking you,
Arunjay kumar
Nice to see that you are interested to do a higher degree course. There is lot of colleges in India which offers M.Sc biotechnology course and conduct their own entrance examination within the college to allot admission for students for M.Sc biochemistry course. Every Institution release notification for M.Sc entrance examinations during the month of March and the entrance examination will be held during the month of April/May. The entrance examination is based on objective type with multiple choice. There is negative marking system. Most of the questions were asked from biochemistry specialization. So, the candidate should have good knowledge in biochemistry subject in order to crack the entrance examination with good marks.

To know the exact date regarding M.Sc entrance examinations, please visit the official website of the concerned website. Information regarding the entrance examination and other details will be updated on the official website of the respective institution. You can get the application form from through online by downloading the application from the official website or You can collect the application form by directly visiting the concerned institution.

Best M.Sc Biochemistry Colleges in India :-
  • Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab
  • Punjab University, Chandigarh
  • Thapar University, Jalandhar.
  • Assam University
  • A.I.I.M.S
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Delhi University.
  • All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences
19th June 2015, 05:56 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?

Best colleges in india

• Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab
  • Punjab University, Chandigarh
  • Thapar University, Jalandhar.
  • Assam University
  • A.I.I.M.S
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Delhi University.
  • All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences

Best of luck......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?