17th September 2013, 10:15 PM
sankar.kasala

How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?

I am planning to do M.sc biochemistry in distance education, can anyone let me know the list of colleges will offer same in India. And how to do that course?

Regards
Sankar

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?
  2. Colleges or universities in India offering MSc in Medical Biochemistry in distance education?
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  4. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  6. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  7. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  8. Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  12. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  14. List of the colleges offering correspondence courses for MSc Biochemistry?
  15. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  16. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  17. How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?
  18. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course? -- [New]
26th January 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?

I have completed bsc chemistry& d mlt. I have twenty years of experience in hospital worked as lab technicians. Now l am interested to do a post graduation course related to hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?